Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isis burn pilot alive..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

jimgoose wrote: »
    Too old. Bigger fan of ICBMs anyway. ;)

Why are you too old? I'm sure the militias fighting ISIS would welcome any help they can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Why are you too old? I'm sure the militias fighting ISIS would welcome any help they can get.

When, not if, First Recon get there ISIS will be small boys-and-girls indeed. ;)

When, not if, First Recon get there ISIS will be small boys-and-girls indeed. ;)

so will you be heading over now or are you another keyboard warrior who likes war from the comfort of his sitting room?

so will you be heading over now or are you another keyboard warrior who likes war from the comfort of his sitting room?

Up your guna. If you're that much in love with ISIS I suggest you head over there yourself and don the requisite towel and belt of 7.62mm Soviet. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Train and equip the Kurds and other countries in modern warfare and let them take care of the business end of things. These middle eastern countries are oil rich and should also invest in training troops and educating their people.

• Advertisement

Up your guna. If you're that much in love with ISIS I suggest you head over there yourself and don the requisite towel and belt of 7.62mm Soviet. ;)

Why would i join isis when i have already stated they shouldn't get away with their crimes. either you haven't read the thread or you're being obtuse. Anyway the fact you wont be heading over to fight in the war that you and others so desperately want says more about your character than anything else. Get an extra large bag of popcorn for when it kicks off so you won't have to move while shouting **** YEAH!!!! at the telly :rolleyes:

Why would i join isis when i have already stated they shouldn't get away with their crimes. either you haven't read the thread or you're being obtuse. Anyway the fact you wont be heading over to fight in the war that you and others so desperately want says more about your character than anything else. Get an extra large bag of popcorn for when it kicks off so you won't have to move while shouting **** YEAH!!!! at the telly :rolleyes:

Oh I will. I'll be waiting to hear about yet another misguided Western European chungfellit taken out by a .50-cal. Be careful out there. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Oh I will. I'll be waiting to hear about yet another misguided Western European chungfellit taken out by a .50-cal. Be careful out there. ;)

What scares me is that you support the Iraqi Shiite death squads which rounded up thousands of teens and men (and plenty of women), tortured and murdered them. How can you say ISIS are bad but not the other when you're willing to join the sectarian conflict in Iraq?

What scares me is that you support the Iraqi Shiite death squads which rounded up thousands of teens and men (and plenty of women), tortured and murdered them. How can you say ISIS are bad but not the other when you're willing to join the sectarian conflict in Iraq?

I would 't bother feeding them anymore, obviously some posters in here are getting their jollies off at the thought of a big war. Same fools would faint if they got a paper cut on their finger.

Where did I say I was joining the sectarian conflict in Iraq? I want oil supplies secured. I want my people secured. After that, they can all rot back into the sand.

• Advertisement

I would 't bother feeding them anymore, obviously some posters in here are getting their jollies off at the thought of a big war. Same fools would faint if they got a paper cut on their finger.

You think? ;)

Train and equip the Kurds and other countries in modern warfare and let them take care of the business end of things. These middle eastern countries are oil rich and should also invest in training troops and educating their people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Where did I say I was joining the sectarian conflict in Iraq? I want oil supplies secured. I want my people secured. After that, they can all rot back into the sand.

Then why don't you join the Shiite death squads and kidnap people who might or might not be opponents of the Iraqi regime if you're such a fan of them?

Then why don't you join the Shiite death squads and kidnap people who might or might not be opponents of the Iraqi regime if you're such a fan of them?

You're a decent poster in this thread don't start the have you signed up yet line that the weasel spouts

I want I want I want

Says it all really :rolleyes:

I want I want I want

Says it all really :rolleyes:

Yes, it does. It usually does. Like George Patton.

Yes, it does. It usually does. Like George Patton.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*. An M2 needs to be cocked twice.

http://www.channel4.com/news/jordan-islamic-state-airstrikes-iraq-syria

More airstrikes today. 60 raids carried out in 3 days

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Tugboats wrote: »
    Signed up yet?

I've got him covered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Every time you say "have you signed up yet?" you make yourself sound like a bigger and bigger fool.

Every time you say "have you signed up yet?" you make yourself sound like a bigger and bigger fool.

Nope just pointing out the stupidity of the posters who.are saying something needs to be done but wouldn't have the balls to take action themselves. Keyboard warriors always have a tendency to.scream for bloodshed/annihilation/war but wouldn't have the stomach for it themselves. Seriously if they feel so outraged about the actions of ISIS then why not go over there and do something about it? They are after all claiming that ISIS will be here soon to make them convert to Islam while raping their wives/mothers/daughters.

Nope just pointing out the stupidity of the posters who.are saying something needs to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Seriously if they feel so outraged about the actions of ISIS then why not go over there and do something about t?.

So people should only feel outrage if they've personally experienced the subject of the discussion?

So people should only feel outrage if they've personally experienced the subject of the discussion?

Calling for the annihilation of thousands of innocent men women and children goes a bit beyond "outrage". One tool even boasted about looking forward to a war over their. As i said already keyboard warriors who would faint at the sight of a papercut.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Calling for the annihilation of thousands of innocent men women and children goes a bit beyond "outrage". One tool even boasted about looking forward to a war over their.

You're aware of the concept of being trolled I take it?
    As i said already keyboard warriors who would faint at the sight of a papercut.

Pretty much no-one has been gung-ho for war since the first day except for one guy who I presume is just trying to wind people up. Things were said on the first day fore sure, but that was heat of the moment stuff.

Pretty much no-one has been gung-ho for war since.

Timberrrrrr is

Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Nope just pointing out the stupidity of the posters who.are saying something needs to be done but wouldn't have the balls to take action themselves. Keyboard warriors always have a tendency to.scream for bloodshed/annihilation/war but wouldn't have the stomach for it themselves. Seriously if they feel so outraged about the actions of ISIS then why not go over there and do something about it? They are after all claiming that ISIS will be here soon to make them convert to Islam while raping their wives/mothers/daughters.

Isn't that the principle behind the volunteer military? A number of us have volunteered to act upon behalf of others of the nation, without demanding that the majority of others, whose sentiment should influence policy, actually join the military.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Patrick Cockburn

Sunday 8 February 2015

Isis in Iraq: Britain has no plan for tackling the militants, and no idea who's in charge

A Commons report revealed last week that our involvement there is beyond parody

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/isis-in-iraq-britain-has-no-plan-for-tackling-the-militants-and-no-idea-whos-in-charge-10031274.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

do you realise how stupid that sounds? what would we do? form a "boards.ie expeditionary force" or what? what's wrong with having an opinion on what should be done?

Advertisement