Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isis burn pilot alive..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I would normally be in the 'peace man' camp and against all wars.

But this shower of mudda fckers are evil and bad. They need to be wiped out and at times like this I miss George W....I never thought I would say that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

I would normally be in the 'peace man' camp and against all wars.

But this shower of mudda fckers are evil and bad. They need to be wiped out and at times like this I miss George W....I never thought I would say that.

Thats a fact, majority of the time stuff like this would seem abit irrational, but at this stage i think its exactly whats needed, absoulte scum!

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

You must have a pretty abysmal knowledge of both history and current affairs if you think someone getting burned alive is some sort of unprecedented event.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Might want to alter the headline. Been following the story and just seeing this now led me to believe he was somehow still alive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

You must have a pretty abysmal knowledge of both history and current affairs if you think someone getting burned alive is some sort of unprecedented event.

Does that make it ok ? obviously people have been burnt alive before but in this day an age.. it has no place, that and decapitating children/innocent and sticking there heads on pikes doesnt sit very well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This ain't Medieval times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

Nobody on AH ever expects the Spanish Inquisition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I think it's time, and not directed at you OP specifically, to stop disseminating their propaganda for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

I won't watch this video, it sounds just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

These extremists need to be scorched from the face of the earth, every last one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If only there was a thread for all things ISIS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Dempsey wrote: »
    These extremists need to be scorched from the face of the earth, every last one of them.

Nothing will be done. We now live in an era of fake outrage,social media mourning and gutless world leaders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭the nikkei is rising

You idiot liberals chased away all the neocons and now there's nobody left to defend us.

The free world needs a strong leader who'll send these rats back to the stone age while allowing men to marry men in his own country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

You idiot liberals chased away all the neocons and now there's nobody left to defend us.

The free world needs a strong leader who'll send these rats back to the stone age while allowing men to marry men in his own country.

What's Bertie up to these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Is anyone surprised that idiotic religious extremists would engage in barbaric acts? If ISIS want to shock people they should release a video of their leaders frolicking with puppies or something similar, this ultraviolence just isn't cutting edge any more I'm afraid.

Tugboats wrote: »
    Nothing will be done. We now live in an era of fake outrage,social media mourning and gutless world leaders

As opposed to what period in history?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

strobe wrote: »
    As opposed to what period in history?

Cold War

Cuba.

Ultimate game of chicken with Nukes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

S'there culture, innit??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Horrific.

And from that link
    The release of the video tonight prompted Jordan to announce it will execute all prisoners convicted of association with ISIS 'within hours'.

Yeah, that's not gonna solve anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

c_man wrote: »
    Horrific.

And from that link

But it feels so damn good.

Cold War

Cuba.

Ultimate game of chicken with Nukes.

I'm pretty sure people called JFK gutless during the CMC. I think it's in official cables from people serving directly under him actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JPCN1

Horrific.

And from that link

Actually it will.

But I would have waited a few days so as not to seem reactionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Horrific.

And from that link

I agree. The tragic misfiring of a couple of ICBMs from a missile sub wouldn't solve anything either. ;)

I'm pretty sure people called JFK gutless during the CMC. I think it's in official cables actually.

Khrushchev viewed him as gutless from there previous meeting.
    But bringing the world to the brink of a nuclear holocaust over land or ideology is pretty ballsy, possible stupid, but not weak or gutless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

JPCN1 wrote: »
    Actually it will.

But I would have waited a few days so as not to seem reactionary.

What do you think it will achieve?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

ISIS, the guys fighting against Assad (who used chemical weapons) and who began due to western support of Israel who regularly bomb children.

Its all quite confusing isn't it. Is there some sort of scale of evil we can use so we can vent our anger appropriately?

Khrushchev viewed him as gutless from there previous meeting.
    Bro gung the world to the brink of a nuclear holocaust over land nd ideology is pretty ballsy, possible stupid, but not weak or gutless.

A good chunk of Kennedy's military chiefs were calling him gutless as he wouldn't green light the military option. It's in official print. It's not speculation.

A good chunk of Kennedy's military chiefs were calling him gutless as he wouldn't green light the military option. It's in official print. It's not speculation.

Never said it wasn't. So are you saying he was gutless so? Maybe you should start your own thread about that if you want and we are starting to go off topic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Is this real?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/190880#.VNFfOy7LJ9h

Jordan say 5 people, including the female suicide bomber ISIS were trying to release will be killed in response.

Advertisement