Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotherham victim says abusers are 'untouchable'

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmySnails

viztopia wrote: »
    I see the government in uk are on about stripping the rapists of their UK citizenship. Hope they follow through on this but can't see them doing it

It'll never happen. The ECHR considers pretty much everywhere except Western Europe, Oceania and Canada to be too dangerous to send someone so heaven knows what they'll think of deporting a rapist to Pakistan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭Rattser

Over 50 South Yorkshire cops are being probed over 194 claims of misconduct and corruption linked to abuse in Rotherham. Social workers knew, police knew, some police were involved in the abuse, even some politicians knew. The scale of he cover up and abuse here is absolutely frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,153 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Rattser wrote: »
    Over 50 South Yorkshire cops are being probed over 194 claims of misconduct and corruption linked to abuse in Rotherham. Social workers knew, police knew, some police were involved in the abuse, even some politicians knew. The scale of he cover up and abuse here is absolutely frightening.

The deputy leader of the council is related to these brothers and was allegedly involved. He quit his post and returned to Pakistan as soon as this started coming out. Another police officer died in a hit and run accident in the day it was revealed he was under investigation and the culprit has never been caught. They don't want this to come out.

It's shocking the level of corruption here, I can't imagine how residents of Rotherham can have any faith in their police force and government. The sad fact is, this is happening all over the UK. How many cases have there been of abuse in care homes which was known about and had links to the police. What is going on over there?

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    The deputy leader of the council is related to these brothers and was allegedly involved. He quit his post and returned to Pakistan as soon as this started coming out. Another police officer died in a hit and run accident in the day it was revealed he was under investigation and the culprit has never been caught. They don't want this to come out.

It's shocking the level of corruption here, I can't imagine how residents of Rotherham can have any faith in their police force and government. The sad fact is, this is happening all over the UK. How many cases have their been of abuse in care homes which was known about and had links to the police. What is going on over there?

Sounds like something you would expect from a tin pot banana Republic or from a horror movie. If someone told me this was going on five years ago, I would have considered them a conspiracy theorist. Sometimes the truth is a lot stranger than fiction.

This is probably the tip of the iceberg. As you said, it's going on all over the UK.

Rattser wrote: »
    Sounds like something you would expect from a tin pot banana Republic or from a horror movie. If someone told me this was going on five years ago, I would have considered them a conspiracy theorist. Sometimes the truth is a lot stranger than fiction.

This is probably the tip of the iceberg. As you said, it's going on all over the UK.

And still the level of apathy towards this is incredible. In what world is it acceptable that a man was able to tell the police that a 12 year old was "just sucking my c0ck" literally in front of the officer and beside a police station and they leave him to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Ice Maiden

Christ, didn't know about police being in the depraved bastards' pocket.

I'm hoping they didn't see the person giving him oral sex and just assumed she was a woman. I'm hoping.

Between this and Jimmy Savile et al, what the hell is wrong in Britain? One of the last places I expected cover-ups for such degeneracy.

Ice Maiden wrote: »
    Christ, didn't know about police being in the depraved bastards' pocket.

I'm hoping they didn't see the person giving him oral sex and just assumed she was a woman. I'm hoping.

Between this and Jimmy Savile et al, what the hell is wrong in Britain? One of the last places I expected cover-ups for such degeneracy.

You'd hope so but I doubt it. In another case, an underage girl was found in bed with a middle aged man who was part of this ring and she was the one arrested for being drunk.

Unfortunately it seems like abuse of vulnerable children is endemic in the British care home system and police and social services just aren't willing to stop it and even profit from it in some cases. I can't see any other conclusion to be made from all the stuff coming out.

And still the level of apathy towards this is incredible. In what world is it acceptable that a man was able to tell the police that a 12 year old was "just sucking my c0ck" literally in front of the officer and beside a police station and they leave him to it.

One would hope that the policeman is one of the fifty four under investigation. He should be charged as an accessory to the abuse and statutory rape.

Absolute nightmare for the young girls. The ones that were meant to be protecting them, were the ones aiding and abetting the abusers. In the polices case, some even took part in the rape. A lot of heads need to roll.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmySnails

It's shocking the level of corruption here, I can't imagine how residents of Rotherham can have any faith in their police force and government.

They re-elected the Labour MP for the area last year. The abuse continues.

Advertisement