Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Season Schedule?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

nope, i was watching godzilla
    then i switched over about pick 5 and i though wow we're making good progress

then i picked a QB..
    Then I dunno what happened,I just advanced to the FA recap(like any other gameweek advance) before I could move down to start draft it up and started....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Then I dunno what happened,I just advanced to the FA recap(like any other gameweek advance) before I could move down to start draft it up and started....

ah dont worry about it, cant do anything about it now, ill advance at 21:45 to pre-season

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Do you have the draft order?

Steelers 4
    Giabts 7
    Colts 14
    Panthers 20
    Seahawks 22
    Lions 24
    Saint 27
    Cardinals 28
    Titans 29
    Packers 30
    Eagles 31
    Browns 32

Steelers and Seahawks possibly missing

PreSeason games are the same as last season so last seasons thread could just be bumped.

• Advertisement

people may want to play as they dont know anything about their rookies

people may want to play as they dont know anything about their rookies
    Ya I know,what I meant was that the fixtures were already wrote up for the the preseason.

Wrong bloody place

id suggest once the first round of the snake draft is complete we advance to the regular season.

Ill advance to week 2 shortly

I turned injuries back on after you advanced as well.

• Advertisement

cheers had forgotten i switched them off

Where are we on advancing if all games are played?

yeah no issues with it

yeah no issues with it
    Well the Steelers and Seahawks haven't played but I think the Steelers were only playing well he was in college and I haven't seen the Seahawks post in a good while.

Just looking over the numbers of league members from this season to last.
    8 were signed for up for 360 and 11 for the one(although Heli was in both) last season.
    And going by Paully's poll there's 11 for this years version.

You guys have been on the forum longer than myself,has it dipped this low before? say maybe when the league orginally started?

Yeah there was very few back then, I think maybe 8 or 9 when I joined

Advertisement