Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Season Schedule?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Yay or Nay to Shmarky's request
    "Request to try and trade RE Fletcher Cox 82 to the Ravens for MLB CJ Mosley 85"

I presume the cpu will reject anyway due to salary,age and overall rating of the 2 players

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, Sounds fine.

what about this 53 man roster? how are people to get to 53 before regular season? Will it be a free for all after the 2nd round of the snake draft?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, Sounds fine.

what about this 53 man roster? how are people to get to 53 before regular season? Will it be a free for all after the 2nd round of the snake draft?
    Sounds fine as in let in try the trade or reject it.

It should be free for all after 2nd round of snake draft,we should have put a time limit on the draft as its gone on too long,ppl waiting their turn could have pm'd a list of a few players they wanted and things would have moved quicker.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

if we arent finished by 6pm, i would just tell people to fill their rosters tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah agree, this needs to get done today. There's not that much left in FA at this stage anyway.

• Advertisement

Eagles looking to trade LOLB Barwin 83 for Chargers CB Verett 80,I presume they're ok to try it.

Yeah, that's fine. Petty much any trade with like for like OVR should be fine, as long as it's not an undervalued position like 90 OVER K for 90 OVR QB or something.

I presume its fine to advance the gameweek once all human games have been played and following gameweek fixtures are up.
    Fixture schedule remains the same.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep

Packers request to extend gameweek 17 by a day,any issue's with that?

• Advertisement

Nope

Any thoughts on Season 2 schedule?
    Fa dates could edited depending on outcome of poll I created.
    Dates to be edited when superbowl is played and draft day decided.

Re-signings:
    Stage 1 FA:
    Stage 2 FA:
    Stage 3 FA:

Remember when resigning your own players.

Resigning current players:
    Maximum contract length of 6 years
    Regardless of the length of contract, bonus to be capped at 50% of the total deal.

Also be reasonable with the length of a deal for older guys.
    (By older someone who could potientally retire this season or next)

FA Rules
    Maximum contract length of 6 years
    Regardless of the length of contract, bonus to be capped at 50% of the total deal.

So the exact same as the resigning rule

Link to Draft Day Poll
    http://doodle.com/crrtn3k9btk7duqd

Multiple options there so just fill in your name and what times best suit you.

Draft set for
    Will set up a draft chat room on the day,could be handy for those wanting to make deals.
    No trading with CPU during draft.(as future draft picks might be involved)

Post Draft FA will be Snake Draft.
    Will run as the same order as the draft for round 1 then reversed.
    A thread will be made to post picks.

Re signings done by Monday nigjt, draft say Sunday night or thursday even, nothing happens in FA2

Id suggest not allowing CPU trading until the pre-season at least

Id suggest not allowing CPU trading until the pre-season at least
    Cause people could mess up their cap is it?

no. Just trading during FA is a bit odd imo, you need a player? Well go bid on him or target in the draft

no. Just trading during FA is a bit odd imo, you need a player? Well go bid on him or target in the draft
    Oh ya,makes sense :D
    You have it in the first page cpu trading thread anyway,I'll just requote that.

Dunno if this will be issue with the upcoming but only Adrian was able to forward past the cpu picks in the last draft.

If he's ledt the league you should be able to do it

If he's ledt the league you should be able to do it
    I believe he's still there,just on unlimited auto.

• Advertisement

Boot him, can't go all the way through the full draft!

Boot him, can't go all the way through the full draft!
    None of the commissioners can be booted that I can see.

drop him a pm and ask him to leave that should sort it

drop him a pm and ask him to leave that should sort it
    Was chatting to Adrian,I think we're ok if we're all commis's.

Ultra from pfl just enquired about joining the league,utter domination incoming :eek:

Great!

Great!
    Well I toldhim there's only 10 or 11 of us and ya gotta sign up to the forum first.

He needs to give everyone a 21 point head start!

Did you hit advance at any stage to start?
    I just hit it the once to go to the Free agency recap screen.

• Advertisement

nope, i was watching godzilla
    then i switched over about pick 5 and i though wow we're making good progress

then i picked a QB..

Advertisement