Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outrageous Sexual Assuault

Options
  • 20-01-2015 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30899735

This chap was done for sexual assault. Man if that is sexual assault then I should be and dare I say it most red blooded men should be locked up. This is way to PC. As a man I am insulted. How the fock are ya supposed to get the ride ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Red blooded males should be allowed grope women even after they ask them to stop????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

She told him to go away and he continued. I don't see the outrage about him being done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

efb wrote: »
    Red blooded males should be allowed grope women even after they ask them to stop????

absolutely, sure how else would they get the ride?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

During her evidence she recounted that Logue told her she “worked for s***” and that he wanted to “enjoy me” but that despite being repeatedly told to stop, “please respect my personal space” and being forcibly pushed back, including being “elbowed,” Mr Logue tried to hug her, touched her breast area, touched the top of her bum, briefly “nuzzled” his face into her breast, put his head in the lady’s lap and “lunged at me, trying to climb on top of me”.

Never ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭6541

Its madness, he is on a work night out gets drunk and has a feel, he is then landed in court. Most red blooded males do this, admit it !

• Advertisement

During her evidence she recounted that Logue told her she “worked for s***” and that he wanted to “enjoy me” but that despite being repeatedly told to stop, “please respect my personal space” and being forcibly pushed back, including being “elbowed,” Mr Logue tried to hug her, touched her breast area, touched the top of her bum, briefly “nuzzled” his face into her breast, put his head in the lady’s lap and “lunged at me, trying to climb on top of me”.

Never ok

Your one would want to go for a night out in the West of Ireland !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

pharmaton wrote: »
    absolutely, sure how else would they get the ride?

Rent a horse.

Never ok

he was just being friendly ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

6541 wrote: »
    Its madness, he is on a work night out gets drunk and has a feel, he is then landed in court. Most red blooded males do this, admit it !

No they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Sounds like sexual assault to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I've never done it. Would never do it. Cop on. If not trolling.

If trolling, also cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Its madness, he is on a work night out gets drunk and has a feel, he is then landed in court.Dickheads and creeps do this, admit it !

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭brevity

Stop saying red blooded males.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

"Man arrested for looking at woman - Claims she was undressed by his eyes"

Now see, that would be a story to start a thread with instead of this actual sexual assault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

If you do this to get the shift, then you must not get the shift a lot. It's absolutely the sleaziest thing imaginable. Just because you are a man and she is a woman and ye are both drunk does not give you a divine right to touch her or to expect the shift.

If a woman did that to me I would tell her to piss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No, they don't

Sounds like sexual assault to me.

How dare the woman not give into his advances.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

How the fock are ya supposed to get the ride ?

Don't use phrases like "get the ride"

This is all very one sided. The guy got locked, the guy did what most normal guys do after beer (except of course some of the angles here) and he was brought to court. She must be some wagon. He should have done her for assault, she elbowed him in the stomach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

The lesson for ladies is this: don't go to dangerous events where there are going to be people who have no respect for you or the law.
    Christopher Logue, from Lady Wallace Crescent in Lisburn, County Antrim, carried out the assault at an annual solicitors' function in November 2012

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

This is all very one sided. The guy got locked, the guy did what most normal guys do after beer (except of course some of the angles here) and he was brought to court. She must be some wagon. He should have done her for assault, she elbowed him in the stomach.

So she should have let him keep doing it because he was drunk? i would have gave him a kick in the balls not a elbow in the stomach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If a guy mauls me on a night out, I'll ask him not to touch me again. If the man continued to maul me Id have no problem dumping a drink on him/kneeing him in the balls/breaking his nose if he kept it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭brevity

Molesting people is not OK and normal guys do not do this.

Hahaha. Will you stop.

So just because he was drinking beer and lost control of himself makes it ok to make a woman feel uncomfortable.

Sometimes a woman can say no, and hey, that's ok. Life goes on, just move on to the next girl.

I want to continue playing this game with you but I have to go let the cows in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Are you ACTUALLY for real? Or just a troll?

And as said already, stop saying 'red blooded male's'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

If twenty girls receive unwelcome groping in coppers every night (conservative estimate) and coppers only closes 2 nights a year....that means there are 7,260 sexual assaults in coppers annual. ..how is this place allowed to keep trading???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Kelly06

she elbowed him in the stomach.

It was self defence your honour! :)

If twenty girls receive unwelcome groping in coppers every night (conservative estimate) and coppers only closes 2 nights a year....that means there are 7,260 sexual assaults in coppers annual. ..how is this place allowed to keep trading???

Exactly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Evidence please that any groping in Coppers is unwelcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement