Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seagate 500gb portable HDD USB3 Argos 25quid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

<*tumbleweed*>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

degsie wrote: »
    <*tumbleweed*>

Argos are selling tumbleweed? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

zarquon wrote: »
    Argos are selling tumbleweed? :D
    I have two codes for Tumbleweed's in Dundrum, looking for code for Finglas, hehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulosam

Been trying to get one of these feckers in any Dublin Argos all week, been close twice but by the time I had my mobile/email entered they were gone! come 6pm every evening I'm F5'ing like an eejit!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 niamhdeego

paulosam wrote: »
    Been trying to get one of these feckers in any Dublin Argos all week, been close twice but by the time I had my mobile/email entered they were gone! come 6pm every evening I'm F5'ing like an eejit!

Me too! On the hunt for naas or Carlow

• Advertisement

niamhdeego wrote: »
    Me too! On the hunt for naas or Carlow

According to your post history you previously had HD codes for both Carlow and Naas which you tried to swap for a macbook code. Why are you looking for more?

According to your post history you previously had HD codes for both Carlow and Naas which you tried to swap for a macbook code. Why are you looking for more?

I couldn't collect them so I passed them on to other BAs before they expired. I also passed on a mac code so don't make it out like I only got the HD codes to try get a mac book out of it

I couldn't collect them so I passed them on to other BAs before they expired. I also passed on a mac code so don't make it out like I only got the HD codes to try get a mac book out of it

Well........
    I'd love a mac code for Carlow could trade a code for hard drive naas.

I'm sure you passed on the mac code when it went back to 1100. Very generous of you :rolleyes:

Thank God this swapping and request nonsense is now banned. Hopefully we'll see some enforcement of the rules despite the subtle and clever request for Naas and Carlow above :rolleyes:

Well........

I'm sure you passed on the mac code when it went back to 1100. Very generous of you :rolleyes:

Thank God this swapping and request nonsense is now banned. Hopefully we'll see some enforcement of the rules despite the subtle and clever request for Naas and Carlow above :rolleyes:

You have a lot of time on your hands

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

You have a lot of time on your hands

niamhdeego you know the new rules, this is your first and final warning.

• Advertisement

Blade wrote: »
    niamhdeego you know the new rules, this is your first and final warning.

I didn't .. But I do now sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

I just can't reserve them at all, just getting blank screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

1 in Monaghan now, 3 in Wexford

I just can't reserve them at all, just getting blank screen

I'd reserve one for you but from your history you want a Carlow code so why would you be trying for Monaghan or Wexford as swapping is now banned on these threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ferball

athtrasna wrote: »

Thank you got one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

Not interested in swoping. Carlow is nearest to me but Wexford not that far either. But it's ok wasn't asking anyone to reserve one for me just curious as to why I keep getting a blank screen. Thanks for offer though.

Not interested in swoping. Carlow is nearest to me but Wexford not that far either. But it's ok wasn't asking anyone to reserve one for me just curious as to why I keep getting a blank screen. Thanks for offer though.

Wexford is gone now, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

4 in Clonmel Extra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

athtrasna wrote: »

I finally got one reserved for myself thanks athtrasna!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

theres 1 in cork & 1 in portlaoise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

The lead that came with it is very short, where would I get a longer one for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭seaviewphotos

That one in Cork went fast, will have to be quicker I guess.

1 in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭seanin4711

maybe I am unlucky but by cheap buy twice,2 drives failed within a month.never touch Seagate again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulosam

Poxy 'unknown status' are such a tease, Liffey Valley was stuck on it for ages and then back to out of stock!

2 in cresant limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Wexford is gone now, sorry.

The one time Wexford has stock of something I need,they vanish almost instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Dam missed the Monaghan one. Was thinking of getting one for my son for his college work etc. Oh well. If another comes up I will try and nab it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

One left in Arklow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

okidoki987 wrote: »
    The lead that came with it is very short, where would I get a longer one for it?

Good prices, if you're willing to wait the 3-4 weeks:

http://www.geekbuying.com/Search/?keyword=usb+3.0+micro+b

Given the drive is bus-powered I wouldn't be too tempted by the 3-5M cables, keep it as short as you're comfortable with and the Y (double plug A) cables are
    prudent for extra power if required.

Advertisement