Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X date rule before jiggy jiggy

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    So, fair play to anyone who goes by those rules etc but imho it means nothing in real terms!
    What are the 'real terms' in which it could mean something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

osarusan wrote: »
    What are the 'real terms' in which it could mean something?

Well, as some peoplle would say or choose to believe , that the longer theyd leave sleeping with someone then the less likely the person theyre dating will cheat or leave them if they end up in a relationship.
    Which maybe in some cases its true, who knows, but to me thats not really how it works or moreso how I think/go on about myself or others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Well, as some peoplle would say or choose to believe , that the longer theyd leave sleeping with someone then the less likely the person theyre dating will cheat or leave them if they end up in a relationship.
    Which maybe in some cases its true, who knows, but to me thats not really how it works or moreso how I think/go on about myself or others :)

Sure, I don't disagree with any of that, but your real terms, my real terms, and their real terms might be very different things.

Apart from it being the way they want to live, what other real terms are there really?

Advertisement