Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X date rule before jiggy jiggy

Options
  • 16-01-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Herself is watching this show about dating..a yank programme

Loads of byors on about 4 or 5 date rule before sex, one girl said 2 months

Like what the actual f.uck

If you want it go get it, why this waiting ****e..is this a new thing amoungst these "independent ladies"...

Have you ever had to deal with it? Women do you do it?why

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jinonatron

If in doubt, whip it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

If she hasn't at least given your lad a stroke by the dessert of the first date, it's time to move on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

If she hasn't at least given your lad a stroke by the dessert of the first date, it's time to move on

Slip it in her. She probably won't notice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

FHRITP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

more of a first date girl myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

There's nothing men want more in a girlfriend than a girl that seems not that bothered about sex or that will deliberately deny herself it for alternative reasons. They fvcking love that. It's been proven again and again. It's the most self apparent thing in the world. Ask men anywhere and they'll tell you, "that girl that appeared sex adverse for any number of unattractive reasons, I just knew she was the one for me". You can read these and many other tips in chapters such as "Men Love The Chase" and "Make Yourself Unavailable" in the upcoming e-book by famous middle aged single childless female spinster Clarissa Lonely Neverfcked, founder of the 'Cats for Strong Independent Nuns Foundation (CSINF)'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Date or two, if not she's probably not that interested in ya anyway.

Obviously depends on the when and where too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Your hubby is a very lucky guy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

And your username makes that abundantly clear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Your hubby is a very lucky guy :)

Yes. He has a very popular and experienced wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

byors ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

nm wrote: »
    byors ?
    Or "beors". It's a Cork (and elsewhere) term for girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Specialun wrote: »

If you want it go get it, why this waiting ****e..is this a new thing amoungst these "independent ladies"...

Byor / Beoir is the Irish travelers language (Cant) word for woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Yes. He has a very popular and experienced wife.

Maybe she did not date many men, maybe she was very, very choosy about who she dated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

I male and live in an area that's literally about 2 minutes walk from most places in town that I might wind up going on a date, the first time we're both drunk and it's after midnight is about it. Definitely feel like there's more pressure for it to go down then even if it's a first date than there's ever been to hold off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

There's no rule. I've waited over 2 months that relationship and good sex lasted over 8 months. I've put out on the first night twice. They lasted 5 years and the other 3.

There are no rules. Do what you feel is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

Specialun wrote: »

Are you really really married?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

First date with my OH I refused sex.. I was not in the humour (the lad downstairs was not was not wanting to play)..

They thought it was "proper" and thanked me for it.. Not telling them the real reason why!!

Few more dates and we are still going together 15 years later..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The OH, well we were close friends for about three years before we had sex
    Others would be usually date 4 or so, though I was seeing someone for months before I slept with him.

I like to know what I'm getting into

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Americans do "dating" while we Irish generally do something entirely different. The Americans find nothing strange about asking a complete stranger to dinner and a movie and that being the entire "date". There might not be too many intimate moments in the evening so waiting a few of those types of events would be considered sensible for the woman to decide whether she really fancies the fella or if she just likes his taste in restaurants.

The Irish approach seems to be to cop off with someone in a nightclub while both of you are legless so most people will have worked out fairly quickly if they are into each other or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Less than the first!

I like to remind herself that we did the deed before we even had our first date! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I have no qualms about having sex with a girl, even if I have just met them but I find the opposite true for a girl. A girl shagging a stranger doesn't sit well with me.

Hypocrite!

Of course but that's society. I don't think I should have to give my seat to a lady but I do because it's the society I live in, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

corkgsxr wrote: »

Obviously depends on the when and where too

You'd be doing well to get anal on a first date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

X dates? Usually III or IV for me

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I **** on the first date

if they'll let me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I think its fun to wait. Your just getting to know each other and building the attraction so what's the rush. You can build up to it slowly. When I was dating, I was rarely really attracted to someone until I got to know them buts that's a personal thing.

And some men give the impression that they want a relationship and as soon as the women sleep with them, they don't want to know so a lot of the time its not about the girl being frigid or messing with the boy, its more about her protecting herself from being hurt.

If you really feel its right on the night then go for it and there's no problem with that but if you don't then wait. I don't think you can set a target date on it though, I think that's a bit weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

I have no qualms about having sex with a girl, even if I have just met them but I find the opposite true for a girl. A girl shagging a stranger doesn't sit well with me.

Hypocrite!

Of course but that's society. I don't think I should have to give my seat to a lady but I do because it's the society I live in, unfortunately.
    It's not society, it's your own view.
    Surely there's more to the woman in terms of whether she's respectable or not than whether she has had sex on a first date (not necessarily every first date). I for instance would have sex on the first date if I really liked and fancied the guy - but I'm not promiscuous at all. Not into having lots of one-night stands, prefer sex in a relationship, etc, but that doesn't mean I have a rule about when I'd sleep with someone either.

If you can't change your opinion, fair enough, but don't have sex with women on first dates so. Why enable something that doesn't sit well with you?

I don't think guys should have to give me their seat at all. When does that happen? For elderly/disabled people or pregnant women/parents with a few kids only I'd have thought?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Waiting is a waste of time, nothing more or less.

Women and men bond through sexual intercourse, if you want a lasting bond then sex a must.

Advertisement