Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash vs Evil Dead--Starz [**Spoilers**]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

I ripped into the last season, but so far this has been quite good. It's a bit more whacky and more of the jokes land, with something of a splat, given so much of the humor is gore related. Watch episode 3 and you too will never use the word assh***e again either! This show makes season 7 of the walking dead look bloodless.
    The tone has lightened but now perhaps it's in danger of being too jokey and the plot still needs tightening and coherence. Too often the writing wandered into Zena Warrior Princess territory. Still, a big improvement over season 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They have gone for total gross out this season and it works I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ps3lover

Looks like season 3 will be the last due to piracy killing it, Bruce Campbell ain’t happy about it either.

“4/5 of you can kiss my ass! Oh, why did they cancel Ash vs Evil Dead? Where did that show go? Right up into the air … You know what? Hey, you slackers out there. Ash vs Evil Dead is one of the most illegally downloaded shows! Why did it get canceled? Because you are all loyal criminals.”

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ps3lover wrote: »
    Looks like season 3 will be the last due to piracy killing it, Bruce Campbell ain’t happy about it either.

“4/5 of you can kiss my ass! Oh, why did they cancel Ash vs Evil Dead? Where did that show go? Right up into the air … You know what? Hey, you slackers out there. Ash vs Evil Dead is one of the most illegally downloaded shows! Why did it get canceled? Because you are all loyal criminals.”
    Yea Game of Thrones which is the most pirated TV show ever is also being shut down early due to it; oh wait... Honestly if they had any brainz (pun intended) they would do it as a Kickstarter or similar; it's a niche market and always will be but the fans are also going to support them in doing it or alternatively someone like Netflix/Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ps3lover

Nothing justifies stealing, nothing. Would you walk into spar and take a Galaxy bar because they probably have sold enough Dairy Milks, what's one Galaxy bar? There is no justification and anyone that does it is just a scum bag, no ifs or buts, just pure scum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Nothing justifies stealing, nothing. Would you walk into spar and take a Galaxy bar because they probably have sold enough Dairy Milks, what's one Galaxy bar? There is no justification and anyone that does it is just a scum bag, no ifs or buts, just pure scum.
    It's not theft as the original work is still there; it's copyright breach which in certain parts of the world is not even recognised as a crime by the country itself but don't let reality and facts stop you from riding around on your high horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also in the wrong forum for complaining about downloading tv shows. :-) Why do you think all US pace threads. Not like we affect US ratings anyway. If I can affect ratings directly then I contribute. It's why I have a Netflix account because I support their Marvel shows and a couple others. Same with watching more local shows as they air.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,817 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

obligatory:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

New episode is out in the wild a day early. I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Ash Vs Evil Dead axed. Season 3 was pure bunkum. Time to call time alright

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How else are we supposed to watch it , it's not as if its on any UK or Irish channels :/ I'll buy the boxsets on blu ray if I ever see them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

How else are we supposed to watch it , it's not as if its on any UK or Irish channels :/ I'll buy the boxsets on blu ray if I ever see them

Virgin on demand has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Didn't even know that

Advertisement