Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Hate the stuff, it causes chaos in my work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

Just home!

Stopped for a pee halfway, think I have frostbite on my willy. :(

You're just showing off now, if that was affected by the snow.:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

2 people in here in school....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Hate the stuff. Brings ice. Ice is the worst!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

It's bloody freezing out there, never mind the snow. V little here in Dublin, but when I heard the forecast this morning on RTE, I snuck back under the duvet. Trouble on the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Bootros Bootros

I doubt if those tiny showers of snow could possibly cause disruption in the equator.

The whiners need to cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭veryangryman

2 people in here in school....

The country is full of pu55ies. How do you think Swedish people survive ther months of snow. Roads are absolutely fine today. Really shows up the lazy chancers that surround us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

School was closed today because the roads are bad! Not snowing anymore though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I want snow!

Do your worse nature!! Snow me up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

We got a dose in east cork, was 50/50 on sending the kids to school. We sent them anyway, but now it seems to be raining and there may be no snow when they get back.
    You can check out snow photos around Ireland here http://photo.closr.com/index.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fscontent-b.cdninstagram.com%2Fhphotos-xaf1%2Ft51.2885-15%2F10903647_876114795774692_1615705885_n.jpg&lon=-8.588126324&lat=51.884276528&d=1421224707000 , there are some pretty good ones!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Schools are open here, coz we is hard.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

When a 16% incline slope stands between you and getting to work, then the appreciation for a few flakes diminishes fairly rapidly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Raining now... That's the lovely snow gone.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Enough snow here to give my two year old his second most exciting day in the last three weeks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Raining now... That's the lovely snow gone.

Yup. That's the end of the snow. For now.

Advertisement