Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Comments

• washiskin wrote: »
    A robin chirping away on the roof of next door's house woke me this morning....:)

We have a Robin that our kids are currently stalking. We got a bird feeder and bath in home store and more and the poor kids get worried when they haven't seen the Robin pop back for his dinner. ( nana may have told them that the Robin carries news back to santa :p )

It's lovely to see robins in the garden. All we are missing is some snow and it be a picture perfect Christmas card :)

• Got a phone call today from our key social worker ! We starting our home visits so getting more likely we will have a foster child in time for Christmas !! Super excited here today ! Now if that's not motivation to go clean my house before christmas I don't know what is :p

• Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Got a phone call today from our key social worker ! We starting our home visits so getting more likely we will have a foster child in time for Christmas !! Super excited here today ! Now if that's not motivation to go clean my house before christmas I don't know what is :p

Ah that's fantastic Glitzgirl. Fostering is such a wonderful thing to do. Whoever the lucky child is will be going into such a loving joyful home!

• Loughc wrote: »
    Ah that's fantastic Glitzgirl. Fostering is such a wonderful thing to do. Whoever the lucky child is will be going into such a loving joyful home!

Thanks Loughc ! Your such a sweetie :) im getting super excited now !! Can't wait. Tuesday will take forever to come around :p

• Into the "two hundreds" on the countdown!

Loughc has said it already elsewhere, but felt this thread needed a bump!

• Advertisement

• 4 Day working week and Monday is already done!! :D

• 4 day work week last week. 4 day work week this week. 4 day work week next week :pac:

• Reason to be cheerful: our little boy was born on march 6th. He's amazing! Christmas had definitely arrived super early in our house!

• Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Reason to be cheerful: our little boy was born on march 6th. He's amazing! Christmas had definitely arrived super early in our house!

Ah that's fantastic news. Congratulations!!

• Congratulations, Shoe Lover!! :)

• Advertisement

Reason to be cheerful: our little boy was born on march 6th. He's amazing! Christmas had definitely arrived super early in our house!

Congratulations to you both and welcome to your little boy :)

Congrats, welcome to the no sleep club.

• Jude13 wrote: »
    Congrats, welcome to the no sleep club.

We have a two year old already, we are used to it lol!

• We have a two year old staying with us for a week, zero sleep.

Reason to be cheerful, 1 day till check in for my flight home, then a week till I get hitched.

• You'll be very busy for the next week so. Congratulations and best of luck, have a great day and a great marriage :)

• I would be but I have friends with a 2 year old and 4 year old staying with me, should have thought this through. I need sleep. Thanks for the congrats though.

We have a two year old staying with us for a week, zero sleep.

Reason to be cheerful, 1 day till check in for my flight home, then a week till I get hitched.

Great news! Enjoy the build up and all the excitement that comes with it. I take it ye are getting married back in Ireland?

• Yup, getting married in Dublin, you're getting hitched soon too? Whereabouts?

• That's so exciting, Jude. Hope you have a fantastic time.

Yup, getting married in Dublin, you're getting hitched soon too? Whereabouts?

Not until June for me. Getting married in Dublin too.

• Advertisement

• Nice one, hope it all goes well for you especially the planning!

Nice one, hope it all goes well for you especially the planning!

Thanks. Same to you. Have a great wedding day :D

• This is my last 5 day week until May :D

• Christmas is only 8 months away! :D
    Only 6 months 'til we see Christmas things trickling into shops!
    Lots of time for planning!

• 8 months already!

My reason to be cheerful is this beautiful weather. I love this time of year.

• That weather on Saturday made for a lovely day out and about.

• Loughc wrote: »
    That weather on Saturday made for a lovely day out and about.

It was fab. Got the grass cut and hung out a wash on the line for the first time this year. It really is the little things!

• One of *those* days so I am listening to a Christmas playlist to cheer me up and power me through a couple more hours of work :)

• Had a day :) with unexpectedly good results.

• Advertisement

• I'm off to Lanzarote on Sunday :D:D

Advertisement