Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Options

Comments

Belated Happy Birthday DvB! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Belated Birthday Dvb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Happy happy returns DvB, sounds like a nice day :)

No idea if Easter trees are a thing or not, however here is ours :)

oYswL7s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

Happy birthday DvB! Hope those gins and ales went down a treat :D

What a beautiful morning! Woke at 7 to the sounds of birds and sun coming in the room! Was so lovely..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

What another lovely day!

Will be bringing the doggie for a nice sunny walk soon. It's amazing how a couple of days of nice weather can lift the mood. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Just back from a walk with the family, and can confirm it's a cracking day to get out and about.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading in walk number 2 now, it’s too nice to be inside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Not this years Easter Tree.
    155160921_2881897452132857_2422322016719006349_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=L5875GfGnD4AX8KRX9W&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=69de16a921948a639cc8ec3298f574b2&oe=60613F4B

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »
    What another lovely day!

Will be bringing the doggie for a nice sunny walk soon. It's amazing how a couple of days of nice weather can lift the mood. :)

Completely agree. Vitamin D is a great boost :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

PaulT21 wrote: »

Bless you for sharing this glorious news! :D

Finishing up for the day. Am off tomorrow and only working Mon & Tues next week :)

Lets hope the weather improves!!

Enjoy your long weekend, TRS! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Beep! Beep!
    Car passed the NCT

Woohoo! :):)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loyal Lady wrote: »
    Beep! Beep!
    Car passed the NCT

Get in!! :D

546966.jpeg

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums on this forum and everywhere, and especially in heaven:)

Good morning everyone, maybe it's just me but I definitely woke up on the good side of the bed this morning knowing there is a bank holiday this week.

A lovely split week. :)

St Patrick's day was always a big Bank Holiday for me as it marked the end of the baren spell after Christmas and the end of the dull evenings, fresh hope for the year was coming :) Hopefully this Paddy's Day can bring us ever closer to the end of the pandemic.

Loughc wrote: »
    Good morning everyone, maybe it's just me but I definitely woke up on the good side of the bed this morning knowing there is a bank holiday this week.

A lovely split week. :)

St Patrick's day was always a big Bank Holiday for me as it marked the end of the baren spell after Christmas and the end of the dull evenings, fresh hope for the year was coming :) Hopefully this Paddy's Day can bring us ever closer to the end of the pandemic.

Loving the positivity. Am feel the good vibes this morning as well. Is sunny out, only have two days of work and got a good nights sleep last night.

It's all coming up Milhouse :)

• Advertisement

Last day in work today, then off for 5 days. Weather is meant to pick up too which is perfect timing... haven't had a day off since Christmas so looking forward to giving the PC (& my eyes) a rest and the chance to get a bit more exercise in too. Got a huge tender pack issued yesterday afternoon so only have a few small bits to look after today too. Happy days!!!

Happy St.Patricks day eve y'all!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Kinda double posting but sue me :D

Today I am cheerful because after almost exactly a year out of work I got a job!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Caranica wrote: »

Today I am cheerful because after almost exactly a year out of work I got a job!!

Congratulations!I've seen your posts in the other thread and had been keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.Celebration time!!!!

Yaaaaaay!! Brilliant news. :D

I'll go out on a limb and say it's the nicest day out there now that we have had this year!

Just back from a long walk and is absolutely fabulous out :)

TRS30 wrote: »
    I'll go out on a limb and say it's the nicest day out there now that we have had this year!

Just back from a long walk and is absolutely fabulous out :)

Completely agree, dare I say it felt warm in the sun today!

Big Congratulations Caranica:D

Have my (home) office window open here, first time I've been able to do that in a while!!

Just about to turn off the PC for 5 whole days! Will gather dust till Monday :)

• Advertisement

TRS30 wrote: »
    Just about to turn off the PC for 5 whole days! Will gather dust till Monday :)

Mines off now til ondsy too ( other than Saturday for the weekly countdown, but I don't mind that...)

Advertisement