Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Whats EI549 doing at DUB?

You mean its routing?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

fr336 wrote: »
    You mean its routing?

Well kinda, its holding at 5,000 ish and flew around Dublin AP....

Edit: Dropping now and going for an approach.... Why did it take that routing...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭billie1b

Change of RWY from 10 to 28

Well kinda, its holding at 5,000 ish and flew around Dublin AP....

Edit: Dropping now and going for an approach.... Why did it take that routing...

They're talking about weather on the approach now. Must have just been that.

billie1b wrote: »
    Change of RWY from 10 to 28

Way to ruin our fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

BA A320 out of Heathrow squawking 7700.

It was holding for a while but seems to be heading back in now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

What does a ? mark on a flight mean in FR24

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jimbis wrote: »
    BA A320 out of Heathrow squawking 7700.

It was holding for a while but seems to be heading back in now.

BAW28PL? It lost all automatic pilot and guidance systems and then returned to Heathrow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It lost all automatic pilot
    So the poor pilots had to fly for a change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I have been following a emergency on flybe flight from Birmingham to Inverness, but boards has been acting up.

Flight BE831.

Has been holding north of Birmingham airport, but is now flying well south of airport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Looks like it maybe descending towards Brum now..

http://www.flightradar24.com/BEE1YV/736fed5

Flightradar acting up now...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Happyman42 wrote: »
    What does a ? mark on a flight mean in FR24

Loss of signal for whatever reason (99.99999% of the time completely innocuous)

Anyone know why FR103 diverted to DUB this morning?

BAW28PL? It lost all automatic pilot and guidance systems and then returned to Heathrow
    Sounds like Avherald has reported on this event....
    A British Airways Airbus A320-200, registration G-EUUR performing flight BA-356 from London Heathrow,EN (UK) to Nice (France), was climbing out of Heathrow's runway 27L to 4000 feet when the crew declared PAN PAN reporting problems with the landing gear. The crew subsequently explained they had the landing gear still locked down and had lost autopilot and autothrust systems. The aircraft entered a hold at FL080, the crew reported they were manually flying the aircraft, no problems otherwise. The aircraft landed safely back on Heathrow's runway 27R about 45 minutes after departure.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just as well they're using 28 right now, there's a Garda copter hanging around near overhead which would be rather in the way of one of the approaches to 10...

When will they use RUNWAY 16 again :):):)

Winds actually favour RWY16 by a small margin at the moment! Unlikely to switch though :) with 7kts you can land in whatever direction you want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Lockheed

Winds actually favour RWY16 by a small margin at the moment! Unlikely to switch though :) with 7kts you can land in whatever direction you want :)

Found that out by playing FSX today, I always set it to real world weather, and I was suprised when the ATC told me to taxi to runway 16!!!

Found that out by playing FSX today
    With what aircraft type?

smurfjed wrote: »
    With what aircraft type?

Airbus A321 BMI star alliance colors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Lockheed wrote: »
    Found that out by playing FSX today, I always set it to real world weather, and I was suprised when the ATC told me to taxi to runway 16!!!

OT but if you are using the default FSX (real world) weather, it has long stopped being updated unfortunately. FSX ATC is bonkers also.

N64 wrote: »
    OT but if you are using the default FSX (real world) weather, it has long stopped being updated unfortunately. FSX ATC is bonkers also.

I am using the updated steam edition, if it makes a difference. I get the ATC is bonkers, they cannot tell planes to circle, it's always just a huge mess of go arounds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Yeah, the steam version has broken weather also. What you are getting is information from when the weather stopped updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

Has anyone noticed a Gabon registered aircraft operating near Malahide a lot recently?
    Not sure of the type but has all the characteristics of a drone...some reports indicate it was Luton based previously before surfacing here....
    Registration is TR-OLL but I may be mistaken!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Would it also carry an certain FR flight number at times de biz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭billie1b

Hangar 3 on fire in Dublin Airport, no ground movements and everything gone into the hold due to no fire cover at the minute

DUB officially closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

billie1b wrote: »
    Hangar 3 on fire in Dublin Airport, no ground movements and everything gone into the hold due to no fire cover at the minute

No fire cover?

kub wrote: »
    No fire cover?

Guessing they're putting a fire out somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭flazio

kub wrote: »
    No fire cover?
    Basically while all Airport Fire brigade units are dealing with the hangar fire no one is available should an aircraft develop an emergency.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement