Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Ei845 Amsterdam to Cork squawking 7700 near birmingham...

Edit: snap Carnacalla!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

EI845 AMS-ORK squaking 7700 and diverting to BHX

Ei845 Amsterdam to Cork squawking 7700 near birmingham...

Beat me to it:D

Carnacalla wrote: »
    EI845 AMS-ORK squaking 7700 and diverting to BHX

Landed safely.
    Medical emergency?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Landed safely.
    Medical emergency?

Surly Bristol would have been closer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Locker10a wrote: »
    Surly Bristol would have been closer

I feel trepidation at repeating anything on here due to the self appointed Gods amongst us but I guess they had more in place operationally at BHX.

Takeoff is probably expected soon, Cork airport have an approximate arrival time of 22:00 on this flight on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

fr336 wrote: »
    I feel trepidation at repeating anything on here due to the self appointed Gods amongst us but I guess they had more in place operationally at BHX.

Please excuse me mods for this but,

Hey fr that sort of post is exactly whats getting you and others into trouble,
    Move on and ignore any past posting historys that annoy you, they are trying to fix it.

You know I mean you no harm fr, just advice.

Mech1 wrote: »
    Please excuse me mods for this but,

Hey fr that sort of post is exactly whats getting you and others into trouble,
    Move on and ignore any past posting historys that annoy you, they are trying to fix it.

You know I mean you no harm fr, just advice.

Thanks Pat but I've never been vicious to anyone on here, unlike some. I can accept people who are annoying or even those who troll you know, I can't accept people who bully others and try their hardest to bring them down it's just pathetic and like being in the worst excesses of school. That they keep bringing it up and now the mods are having to dance around them with big threads and everything is really boring. Anyway the fact remains I did feel uncomfortable posting info that we've discussed many times before incase it "upset" somebody. But you know what I'll just keep on posting as I please and see if the mods find me trollworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ohigg84

http://www.flightradar24.com/B763/742d194

Anyone know what airline?

It says B767-370, which suggests it was once owned by Iraqi Airways, but I certainly don't recall Iraqi Airways having bought new 767s, never mind operating them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Thanks Pat but I've never been vicious to anyone on here, unlike some. I can accept people who are annoying or even those who troll you know, I can't accept people who bully others and try their hardest to bring them down it's just pathetic and like being in the worst excesses of school. That they keep bringing it up and now the mods are having to dance around them with big threads and everything is really boring. Anyway the fact remains I did feel uncomfortable posting info that we've discussed many times before incase it "upset" somebody. But you know what I'll just keep on posting as I please and see if the mods find me trollworthy.
    It's post like this which are hugely off topic that end up derailing threads and winding everyone up. We've always tolerated a certain amount of banter in this thread but lately it seems more like the squawk as you c fit thread and it has to stop. If you keep it up I think you'll find your stay curtailed.

lord lucan wrote: »
    It's post like this which are hugely off topic that end up derailing threads and winding everyone up. We've always tolerated a certain amount of banter in this thread but lately it seems more like the squawk as you c fit thread and it has to stop. If you keep it up I think you'll find your stay curtailed.

I was replying to something Mech1 had said to me. My original post was on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I was replying to something Mech1 had said to me. My original post was on topic.

Both yours and mech1s posts were off topic, if you really felt like acknowledging his post you could have taken it to PM instead of responding on thread, let alone saying you'll effectively do as you please.

lord lucan wrote: »
    Both yours and mech1s posts were off topic, if you really felt like acknowledging his post you could have taken it to PM instead of responding on thread, let alone saying you'll effectively do as you please.

I said I'll post as I please without thinking about every little thing I post (that is not intended to troll and I don't believe ever does) incase certain people (who act a bit trollworthy themselves) might throw a hissy fit. Anyway I'm on a hiding to nothing, there is clearly deep bias in the modship so I won't be posting anymore. I'll be lurking plenty to report any posts which bully or troll however and urging them to be dealt with.

So did anyone find out the reason for last nights emergency and diversion ?

Locker10a wrote: »
    So did anyone find out the reason for last nights emergency and diversion ?

Baby on board unwell, 'rushed to hospital' :(

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/amsterdam-to-cork-flight-diverted-after-medical-emergency-693273.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Squaking 7700

Flight TOM1646 from Newcastle to Palma de Mallorca
    http://fr24.com/TOM6LE/7458915

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Funny that swing around though , if it's a medical emergency or another sort why not try and land in France ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

It could be a non urgent emergency. LGW is a operating base for the airline so they'd be able to source another plane for the passengers more easily. The plane in question could also be repaired more conveniently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Amazing that even during peak summer months hardly any Ryanair flights trundle on past midnight. Took this screenshot at 0125, still 18 EZY flights on the go

360517.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Anybody wouldn't be able to find out what happened to the STAR AIR flight from DUB to SNN which departed at 05:39 today? After it took off, a runway inspection was ordered (perhaps something fell off the aircraft?) Just tuned in to the liveATC feed mid sentence :( Something about it rotating early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

N64 wrote: »
    Anybody wouldn't be able to find out what happened to the STAR AIR flight from DUB to SNN which departed at 05:39 today?

Crew reported striking a rabbit [ hare? ] just before lift-off.

Did you know that all rabbits have to be security-screened before going hare-side? aHA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

UA118 squallking emergency at Edinburgh now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

UA118 squallking emergency at Edinburgh now

Landed ok after go around

That wasn't a go-around, that was just a loop of hold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Looks like they had a problem on approach to rwy24. Descended to 2100ft or so then went around and climbed to nearly 4000ft and extended the up wind portion by about 20km. Sorted the issue out and landed ok. Nothing on the usual Twitter feeds about it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Razor44

City jet RJ ei-rjg 7700 was flying Newcastle to CDG as afr 1059. Look's to be going back to NCL at 8000ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

snip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

af1059 appears to be returning to Newcastle, heading in for descent now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement