Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-2015 Boards FSA Champions Cup Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Groups are drawn. Sorry lads but I am going to delay announcing them until tomorrow morning so I can do a super post with all the fixtures etc.

What I need now are 8 individuals to look after two groups each for the tables each week.

You'll be responsible, like last season, for checking the results and posting them and a table on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Lemlin wrote: »
    Groups are drawn. Sorry lads but I am going to delay announcing them until tomorrow morning so I can do a super post with all the fixtures etc.

What I need now are 8 individuals to look after two groups each for the tables each week.

You'll be responsible, like last season, for checking the results and posting them and a table on here.

Put myself down. Did it last year too I think so I know what the craic is

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll help out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'll help out
    Me too ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

iroced wrote: »
    Me too ;).

I'll do this as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I'll help out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I'll help, if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

iroced wrote: »
    Me too ;).

Me three :pac:

Copper_pipe
    Iused2likebusts
    FinnHarpsboy
    iroced
    FrClintPower
    OneColdHand
    G1032

Just one more person needed. Each person gets two groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Me too if needed.

• Advertisement

Based on current overall rankings, Ziegler1988 is favourite, FHFC 2nd fav and menoscemo 3rd fav

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBt7ie078HdJuTGo-dNKk6QSMq53r03MSNYHZ4tFhN4/edit?usp=sharing

FHFC wrote: »
    Me too if needed.

That's the eight I need sorted. Groups and fixtures to come in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Based on current overall rankings, Ziegler1988 is favourite, FHFC 2nd fav and menoscemo 3rd fav

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBt7ie078HdJuTGo-dNKk6QSMq53r03MSNYHZ4tFhN4/edit?usp=sharing

Clearly the best pot ;)

fantastic-four-logo.jpg

Great to see so many people high up!

The group i want
    finnharpsboy
    skippy15
    F1ngers
    CSF

the group i dont
    finnharpsboy
    Ziegler1988
    FHFC
    tom_k

Lemlin currently explaining the draw to the masses
    fwfQcSs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Can't believe I made it in, looking forward to this, this forum really adds to the game for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

There really is some nasty pot 4 draws about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It doesn't matter who I draw as I go out in the first round of all cups :)

I just want derbies with big name FSA players for some extra tv revenue and the chance to further the Mr.P brand in the worldwide FPL market.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Absolutely amazing to think of the standard here. I'm in the Top 2 or 3% of total players but that's only enough to have me ranked 48 out of 64 in this cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I wanna know the groups :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Was hoping "Sky Sources" would have some info on the draw or maybe a few twitter leaks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

53 people within the first 100k. WOw.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

I just want derbies with big name FSA players for some extra tv revenue and the chance to further the Mr.P brand in the worldwide FPL market.

if I'm up against you its likely to be a draw by the looks of our teams yday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Cant get over the amount of people in the top 10k, thats an unreal standard for this forum. When compared to how many finished top 10k last year it shows how well the forum is going this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

AdpRo wrote: »
    Cant get over the amount of people in the top 10k, thats an unreal standard for this forum. When compared to how many finished top 10k last year it shows how well the forum is going this season.

Pretty impressive for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looking to get back to winning ways after your latest defeat in the League.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

dahat wrote: »
    Looking to get back to winning ways after your latest defeat in the League.....

I shall have my vengeance in this cup or the next!

There really is some nasty pot 4 draws about.

I'm actually delighted my rank last year was so bad. It means I get to avoid the other pot 4 juggernauts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm actually delighted my rank last year was so bad. It means I get to avoid the other pot 4 juggernauts.

Pot 4 defibitely the fav to have the winner! Was a very strange year last year.

• Advertisement

Was hoping "Sky Sources" would have some info on the draw or maybe a few twitter leaks...

Sources in Cavan can reveal (iirc) that there are two groups which I would class Groups of Death, with a few regular posters pitted against each other.

Glad to see the interest this is drumming up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement