Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 21 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Probably benteke to jovetic and Toure to ADM for a hit. Waiting a while though

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Yaya and Chambers out, haven't a clue who to bring in. Have no chelsea or city defensive coverage but city fixtures not great so could well be Terry for the defender spot. Have Austin and Kane upfront so don't want to spend all the cash either as 1 of those will need to be upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Hackers wrote: »
    Yaya and Chambers out, haven't a clue who to bring in. Have no chelsea or city defensive coverage but city fixtures not great so could well be Terry for the defender spot. Have Austin and Kane upfront so don't want to spend all the cash either as 1 of those will need to be upgraded.

No need with City defensive cover anyway, they rotate and are dog at the back. Chelsea really the only premium defenders worth going for.

Villa + WBA will offer good value going forward assuming Pulis works his magic. Hold Southampton def if you have one also and that is the makings of a very decent defence.

6.5 (Terry) + 4.3 (Hutton) + 4.4 (Wisdom) + Bertrand/Clyne (5.6 if you're late to the party?) + 3.9 (Wasilewewewski or Yun when he's back)

Bavies worth looking at also but looks like Rose will have won his spot back today

Edit: also PVA @ 4.2 worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

benteke to kane looking likely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Am thinking Rooney out for either Falcao or Costa as my expensive striker,have iPhone and for unknown reason fantasy football fix won't open on it:(...how close are Rooney,Costa or Falcao to a rise/fall?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Looks like Kane will be my Bony replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I haven't a clue. Maybe Terry/Cahill in for Zab. Or maybe Wildcard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Gonna see if I can afford:

Bony --> Kane
    Eriksen --> Hazard

Ye reckon it's too much having both Fab and Haz?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Prince Harry shall join my strike force for somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yaya To Silva and Benteke to Kane...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Wildcard time, I think. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Bony to Kane should be a popular one this week I think.

What date is Bony off to the ACON?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

One transfer done.
    Now to decide what to do with RVP, Zabaleta and Azpil

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Bony to Kane should be a popular one this week I think.

What date is Bony off to the ACON?

Bony is probably on the plane as we speak. QPR was his last game and if we're to believe the rumours, could be his last game for Swansea.

I've already made my Bony -> Kane transfer. He'll shoot up in value this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

manual_man wrote: »
    Jove is an interesting one, only fit striker and all that. But there's a real possibility he'll only get a couple more starts til Kun is back. Next 3 are EVE(a) ARS(h) CHE(a) so i wouldn't be pushed tbh

Yup, haven't looked at anyone's fixtures yet but i think it would be silly not to get Kane on board again given he is the most in form striker in the league atm. Probably do Kane and Fab/Silva in for Roo/Austin and Yaya, I will have a good look at it later before making the transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Yaya and Benteke out for Sterling and Kane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm on a WC and want saints defensive coverage. Is Bertrand worth the extra 0.7 over Alderweireld?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Thinking Benteke to Falcao myself. Very much hope Kane doesn't punish me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kane in for the useless benteke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Bony to Kane was my transfer before today, I swear. Not sure what to do with my other FT. Original plan was Yaya to Cesc but I'll wait until after MOTD to decide if Tekkers to Costa is more important. Could always do Yaya to Boyd as well and have a crap ton in the bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Am thinking Rooney out for either Falcao or Costa as my expensive striker,have iPhone and for unknown reason fantasy football fix won't open on it:(...how close are Rooney,Costa or Falcao to a rise/fall?

Rooney 99% to a rise (but more transfers out atm)
    Costa 26% to a drop
    Falcao 33% to a rise

Rooney 99% to a rise (but more transfers out atm)
    Costa 26% to a drop
    Falcao 33% to a rise

Hoping the intense level of transfers that Kane is gonna take away from the Falcao transfers and buy me lots of time before pulling the trigger on that one.

spock. wrote: »
    I'm on a WC and want saints defensive coverage. Is Bertrand worth the extra 0.7 over Alderweireld?

I would say no, but he is a better prospect no question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Need to decide who to get Kane in for. Either Benteke or Austin? Thoughts

Need to decide who to get Kane in for. Either Benteke or Austin? Thoughts

Keep Austin. Cheaper and more reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Ya I've had Benteke 2 GW's and he has been one of my biggest fails so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

ye same as was a good choice just didn't play dividends-
    moving him on for kane as he shoots up- would rather jovetic though mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

+1 my second and third choice from 2 weeks ago would have given me so much more. He is sold and never back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Kane in for the useless benteke

And Fab in for Boyd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have to say it again lads - I think Benteke is vastly overrated on this forum and in FF in general.

He has made the FFS scout picks for the last two weeks running and I don't see why tbh.

Advertisement