Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 21 transfers

Options
  • 01-01-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wildcard activated

I guess you have some changes in mind... I'm leaving it as late as possible, to (hopefully) do whatever reshuffling is required to bring back Sergio, plus get in any players that might be bought during the transfer window.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

If no injuries/suspensions...

Yun to Hutton and/or Sakho to Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yaya Toure out....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Yaya to fabregas

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Bony to someone. Maybe Falcao. Will see how today's games go and then the Cup games at the weekend.

Also have a few others in mind like Carroll, Benteke, Kane and Jovetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ooohhhh shiny new wildcard, waiting on Aguero before I activate.

Could just plan to get him n keep a space free....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Almost definitely Bony to Kane, as I'm now Spurs less, keeping an eye on Falcao for the week after though. Utd away to QPR could be a goal fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have 2FT this week for the first time ever. Looks like I may triple up on MU players for the nice fixture run during Jan (Stoke A, Southampton H, QPR A).

Panti and Yaya out for DDG and ADM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Have 2FT this week for the first time ever. Looks like I may triple up on MU players for the nice fixture run during Jan (Stoke A, Southampton H, QPR A).

Panti and Yaya out for DDG and ADM

United play stoke in 20 minutes!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

United play stoke in 20 minutes!

And ADM doesn't even make it to the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Good night then, Shedite? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

manual_man wrote: »
    Good night then, Shedite? :)
    :o

First blonde moment of the new year!

Meant the nice run (Southampton H, QPR A, Leicester H). And obviously it's dependent on ADM making an appearance in the cup (which I believe he's expected to). He's the once I've pencilled in to replace Yaya anyway.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Bony to someone. Maybe Falcao. Will see how today's games go and then the Cup games at the weekend.

Also have a few others in mind like Carroll, Benteke, Kane and Jovetic.

Following on from this:

Bony's worth 8.5 and I have 2.1 mil banked. Falcao 10.5

Will leave me with a nice looking front seven:

Sanchez Hazard Silva Eriksen
    Falcao Costa Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

All of y'all relax on the Falcao jumping, don't want him rising too early in the week, benefits nobody other than wildcarders.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

CSF wrote: »
    All of y'all relax on the Falcao jumping, don't want him rising too early in the week, benefits nobody other than wildcarders.

everyone buy him :D

You can nearly assume Falcao will rise tonight.

Need him and Costa not to rise as I had planned to get both without using the WC so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dahat wrote: »
    You can nearly assume Falcao will rise tonight.

Need him and Costa not to rise as I had planned to get both without using the WC so early.

I wouldn't say that after 1 goal. He is in a price range where alot of people might have to do some tinkering to facilitate him too.

CSF wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that after 1 goal. He is in a price range where alot of people might have to do some tinkering to facilitate him too.

Are wildcard transfers exempt from price rise calculation like the first WC ?

He's only 28% of the way to a rise so hopefully that is the end of his involvement today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

dahat wrote: »
    Are wildcard transfers exempt from price rise calculation like the first WC ?

We asssume so, but only the few know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

2 FTs
    RVP and Bony out for x and y

In thinking Costa and another. I'll have 11.1m for the other!

Now Azpil will need to be upgraded to Terry so that take a small bit of the 11.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Am nervous about the team news for the 3 oclocks.

honestly don't see the love for having a United attacker; a few weeks ago it was RVP, then it was Rooney, now it's Falcao, it could be AdM when he comes back. And that's my point - too many quality attacking options there, i feel the attacking spoils will be shared around to a large extent there. If Falcao was the only out-and-out striker, it'd be different, but he's not, RVP is there alongside him (and on pens, to boot)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

2 FTs: Bony and Rooney out - ? and ? in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Might use my 2fts bringing in Jovetic for Rooney depending how today goes and Silva/Fab for Yaya.

Might use my 2fts bringing in Jovetic for Rooney depending how today goes and Silva/Fab for Yaya.

Jove is an interesting one, only fit striker and all that. But there's a real possibility he'll only get a couple more starts til Kun is back. Next 3 are EVE(a) ARS(h) CHE(a) so i wouldn't be pushed tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Plan was Hart out to a sub 5.0 mil keeper. And upgrade someone to Zaba. But looking at City's fixtures now and i'm not sure i'll bother with any of their defensive coverage.

Maybe Heaton in and a Liverpool defender for 2 weeks until my WC.

manual_man wrote: »
    honestly don't see the love for having a United attacker; a few weeks ago it was RVP, then it was Rooney, now it's Falcao, it could be AdM when he comes back. And that's my point - too many quality attacking options there, i feel the attacking spoils will be shared around to a large extent there. If Falcao was the only out-and-out striker, it'd be different, but he's not, RVP is there alongside him (and on pens, to boot)

I'm plumping for Falcao purely because he's the best I've seen of those available, not for United cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Replacing Bony is giving me a headache. Have thought about Jovetic but already have Silva and City's next 3 are tough. Could do Bony and Yaya to Falcao and Fabregas as I think I will move forward with Terry/Haz/Fab Chelsea combo as I just don't think Costa offers enough for his price.
    Other options are Kane and Carroll but I'm not convinced Kane will keep on scoring like he has been. Carroll is Carroll, I don't really want to touch him until he has a run of injury free games where he scores consistently. Falcao is top of the list at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm plumping for Falcao purely because he's the best I've seen of those available, not for United cover.

I think he's been crap. May have scored today but I wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped for the next game.

Advertisement