Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-Week 20 Matchday Thread.

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

zerks wrote: »
    47 must be the most popular score here,got the same myself.

48 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭sheroman01

60 sees me jump from 172k to 126k. Aim is to beat my previous best of 36k which I was in for GW8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Oh sweet Jesus. My 36 sees me drop 10,000 places to 31,000

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Jeez as a new Sterling owner Liverpool really need to start playing with a striker. Just watching the highlights, Sterling hardly seemed to get a touch till Borini came on and he went onto the left side.

He could have had two (proper) assists after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

A stunning 0 from all three of Zab, Azpi and Chambers sees me on 48. Kane and captain Sterling saving me. Sitting at 40k at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

49 here, you know who 1st sub!

Up from 4,059 to 3,707 overall, will take it gladly. Out of cup to some guy who was ranked 1.7m, he managed 80 points and that was with RVP captain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Up 40k places

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

CSF wrote: »
    Dropped about 20k with my 42, very surprised and disappointed with that.

God knows where Id have been without the Sterling (c) assist that came late and having the 3 Chelsea scorers.

Surprised that the overall average is up to 42. My 36 makes it for a really sh*te GW then :(.

Down 11k to 37k. 2.3m for the GW :eek:, my worst this season and my 3rd in the double millionaire club :o...

Put a dampener on my good FPL Christmas. Gained 9k in the last 4 GWs but was up 23k 2 GWs ago...

Ah well I just cannot imagine where I'd be standing without my 19 pts from my Chelsea trio...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Only dropped around 50 places overall with my 42. Delighted to take that and move on to next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Finished on 60 which moved me to 1860 overall. Really want to break the 1000, even for a GW.

Very happy with that but I fear my good streak is about to come to an end. My main differential, Yaya, is gone for a month - he pretty much scored in every game I had him, bar when he was rested obviously. Also, Terry's good run is bound to come to an end sooner rather than later, and I've shipped Austin out despite having him for a good number of GWs now. Next 2 GWs are very important for me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

42 and red arrows all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

41pts. 4th red arrow running. down 10k places to 58k. horrible stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

Kane has 105K transfers IN since start of gameweek, shipped out Tekkers for him already

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Into the top 20k for first time this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

An underwhelming 26pts,Zabaleta has contributed f**k all last month!,had Kane sitting pretty as 1st sub on bench:(

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

An underwhelming 26pts,Zabaleta has contributed f**k all last month!,had Kane sitting pretty as 1st sub on bench:(

Same as, Kane on bench (gave Eriksen a chance instead), Zabaleta another failure. Eriksen is one of the FPL's most unreliable points scorer.
    Huge drop in the rankings tonight, sums up a bad 2 months. Wildcard used.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

46 points which should see a small green given the top 1k average being 45 points (thought it would be lower tbh). I won't dare complain about leaving Bony on the bench with all the people that had Kane.

Rise from 170 to 165 :). Stops my run at back to back red arrows and only sees minimal damage suffered over the last 3 GWs. Now to get the Jan WC correct

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

55 brings me back into the top 10k, it's been like a yoyo over Christmas. Up to around 9.3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

41 points sees me drop back from 5.7k to 7.1k, where I was two weeks ago. Austin (c) has not worked out at all. Still top of both cash leagues, while my opponent in one of them completely imploded, and the squad's in decent shape for January (Cup injuries permitting) which will let me keep the wildcard until February.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Into the top 20k for first time this season.
    Me too! Lofty heights of 19,923

70 points continues my metioric rise of the past few weeks.

2FT now to ditch Yaya, then can figure out what to do with the Wildcard later in the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

41 and a drop of 800 places to 4k.

Benching bertrand will go down as my stupidest decision of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

43 and very few highlights except having a captain with returns (Sterling) sees me drop to 3400, I had hoped to make a decent jump over Christmas and I really should have as I had a very well set up team for the fixtures and only Azpil was every rested at any stage.
    I did take top place in the FSA premier league though and I'm a hell of a lot better positioned than I was last year.

Didn't get a chance to wish all my cyber buddies a happy new year so here it is:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rikand wrote: »
    41 and a drop of 800 places to 4k.

Benching bertrand will go down as my stupidest decision of the year

Why? If you have a half decent defence, I'd be benching Bertrand too. Fully expected Arsenal to score.

It's the same as Kane, he was a likely bench option because a lot of squads had 7 potentially better attacking players. I almost played Boyd over Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

58 points. Very happy with that. Was looking very bad until the late game. Kane saved the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

A miserable 32 points sees a drop of 17k to 44k OR. Have dropped 31k places in 3 GWs. Need to hit the reset button methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Why? If you have a half decent defence, I'd be benching Bertrand too. Fully expected Arsenal to score.

It's the same as Kane, he was a likely bench option because a lot of squads had 7 potentially better attacking players. I almost played Boyd over Kane.

Is Bertrand in the price and points scoring bracket that you have to play him every game? In saying that I would have benched him for the Arsenal game. I want to transfer him in but Utd away is not very appealing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

FutureGuy wrote: »

I had berty in my starting 11 and changed last minute to azpili. Im disappointed with my spinelessness.

I always try to go with the home players instead of away players but I wussed out this time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

36 points, down 700 places to 1.8k

At least I won my H2H games:D

Wildcard activated, I hope it will work as well as the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Bad week for me too, only 38 points and also had Kane and S Taylor sitting on the bench. Have a good squad though so gonna hold onto the wild card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement