Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ho do you get on with your siblings?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am the eldest of four. I have two younger brothers and a younger sister.

One of my brothers is a year younger and I do get on with him. We don't really speak that much but that's the way we like it.

Youngest brother is a little bollocks. Has a chip on his shoulder and thinks the world owes him a favour. Constantly picking fights with my father and just loves causing grief. Have tried to form a friendship with him but he's just not bothered. Would rather argue with me. Few times he has being violent to me.

My sister is the youngest and I love her to bits. Try talk to her everyday. Can be a bit of a moody cow but eh, I get over it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am the eldest of four. I have two younger brothers and a younger sister.

One of my brothers is a year younger and I do get on with him. We don't really speak that much but that's the way we like it.

Youngest brother is a little bollocks. Has a chip on his shoulder and thinks the world owes him a favour. Constantly picking fights with my father and just loves causing grief. Have tried to form a friendship with him but he's just not bothered. Would rather argue with me. Few times he has being violent to me.

My sister is the youngest and I love her to bits. Try talk to her everyday. Can be a bit of a moody cow but eh, I get over it!

We have the same youngest brother

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Two brothers, one sister, all older. Don't have any problem with any of them these days though it's not hard to tell I get on best with my sis as we're both very similar personality-wise.

Advertisement