Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag dies of OD in prison

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

newmug wrote: »

7) In this book, state the sentences. Rape of children = rest of your life in jail. Not 4 years with 2 suspended, not 18 months and a donation to charity, minimum of 100 years just to be sure. Same for dealing drugs. This is both as a punishment, and to keep criminals away from normal people. Normal people dont rob, do drugs, or rape. Also, longer sentences = more electricity produced.

When you say drugs do you mean like drugs drugs or will I still be allowed smoke my weed and drink beer? I love running like but I don't wanna have to do it with a load of bankers and sex predators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I never said 'respect this guy cos he's dead' I said what exactly is the point to saying yay he's dead and dancing on his grave? Seems like an exercise in futility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

cloud493 wrote: »
    I never said 'respect this guy cos he's dead' I said what exactly is the point to saying yay he's dead and dancing on his grave? Seems like an exercise in futility.

As is your post. And 99% of posts on here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Fcuk him, to be honest - absolute scum of the earth. My only regret is that he got to take the easy way out instead of rotting in prison for a few more years.[/QUOTE]Look at it this way at least we won't have to waste any more of our hard earned tax payers money on him :)

It costs €94,575 a year to keep a prisoner in jail ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Saipanne wrote: »
    As is your post. And 99% of posts on here?

Yeah alright ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭kenmccarthy

Wasn't it TWO prisoners that od'd within 2days???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Honestly, why are illicit drugs so rife in jails?

Its not just people 'lobbing' packages over the walls - also if this was the case shouldn't someone be keeping an eye on the prisoners?

Also, it also can't be visitors bringing them in - aren't the prisoners searched in and out the visiting areas?

I can only presume that the prison officers are complicit in the transfer of drugs. I mean.... even if it is not them directly (which I doubt BTW) then they must be turning are rather serious blind eye.

Yes, I have heard the arguments that riots will occur if they can't get a fix but detox treatments are provided by the clinical staff. So I don't think that this is much of an argument.

This is so serious I feel that there needs to be a full investigation here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

marienbad wrote: »
    Grow up

Well growing up isn't something his innocent victim will ever be able to do. The innocent victim attacked outside a nightclub, the innocent victim assaulted without warning, the innocent victim who as he lay dying on the ground the scumbag above danced around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

If this was my own son who behaved in this way I would grieve. I would also apologise to the world for being such a **** parent at creating such a terrible human. I wouldn't get angry at any of the comments. I'd be very angry at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭mikehn

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Fcuk him, to be honest - absolute scum of the earth. My only regret is that he got to take the easy way out instead of rotting in prison for a few more years.[/QUOTE]Look at it this way at least we won't have to waste any more of our hard earned tax payers money on him :)

It costs €94,575 a year to keep a prisoner in jail ;)

Updated: Tue 9:30 AM, Feb 16, 2010 According to the U.S. Justice Department, each prisoner is costing tax payers on average, between $22,000 and $25,000 a year =€20,500 http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/84420397.html
    Could be its about time for a couple of privately run prisons, I reckon if the contract was put out to EU tender and if it was awarded to a Polish Roumanian or Bulgarian company it would soften the cough of these repeat offenders.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thats fantastic news to start my day.
    Karma for the scum, burn in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

It's more the people he leaves behind that I feel sorry for. I also don't tend to wish death on people, even when they have killed someone, as it seems a bit hypocritical, really. I'm not one for that "eye-for-an-eye" bs.

Yes, he sounds like he was a scumbag, but let's not have the total disregard for human life that he appears to have had.

nobody here disregards a normal person life. But this scummer had 85 previous convictions. He fully deserves the disregard he is getting. Ill bet if we looked @ the family backround we would find multiable convictions between various members If it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Colonel: 'What'd ya say John'.
    John Rambo: 'f*** em'

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Right, I'm closing this.

Some of the comments here are quite frankly disturbing. Of course you are all free to express such opinions. Just do it somewhere else please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement