Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag dies of OD in prison

Options
  • 28-12-2014 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭

Just read an article in the Indo saying he killed a guy leaving a nightclub in an unprovoked attack (with 85 previous convictions at the time, because it's Ireland and of course he had :rolleyes:) so my sympathy is limited to say the least, but how are these jailbirds even getting so many drugs? How are such substances even finding their way into the prisons in the first place?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

If I'd my way I'd make sure the cleanest non-cut heroin was made freely available to every one of his kind.
    There's probably some legal liberal argument against this but I can't think of one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Turn over
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

This guy was smirking in front of his victims family as he was sentenced.They should dump his corpse in the nearest boghole and leave him to the rats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

darkdubh wrote: »
    This guy was smirking in front of his victims family as he was sentenced.They should dump his corpse in the nearest boghole and leave him to the rats.

Fcuk him, to be honest - absolute scum of the earth. My only regret is that he got to take the easy way out instead of rotting in prison for a few more years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    How are such substances even finding their way into the prisons in the first place?

Because this is Ireland and the prisons are outdated overcrowded not fit for purpose ****holes and far from being secure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Awaits a swathe of red cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm usually not one for such a populist hang 'em all type of thread like this but you would want to be some tree hugger, or total scumbag yourself, to defend this sub human.

One less mouth to feed and take care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Awaits a swathe of red cards.

Wishing death on someone is fine as long as they have the appropriate number of convictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Because this is Ireland and the prisons are outdated overcrowded not fit for purpose ****holes and far from being secure.

Good thing other countries don't have drugs in their prisons.

kneemos wrote: »
    Wishing death on someone is fine as long as they have the appropriate number of convictions.

And committed murder in an unprovoked attack on some lad just trying to get home from a night out, then dancing over the body and smirking at the victims family in court, while carrying said convictions.

Fcuk him, he's a waste of oxygen and a total scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Billy86 wrote: »
    Good thing other countries don't have drugs in their prisons.

If you think that's true you must be living in cuckoo land. Its a problem is prisons all over the world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

DellyBelly wrote: »
    If you think that's true you must be living in cuckoo land. Its a problem is prisons all over the world!

That... was... kind of my.... oh never mind! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Just read an article in the Indo saying he killed a guy leaving a nightclub in an unprovoked attack (with 85 previous convictions at the time, because it's Ireland and of course he had :rolleyes:) so my sympathy is limited to say the least, but how are these jailbirds even getting so many drugs? How are such substances even finding their way into the prisons in the first place?

I lived next to one of our nation's fine prisons for 5 years. From what I observed, the methods can be quite crude. Saw people attempting to fling packages over the wall on many occasions. The walls was high and there was netting above that, but I'd say occasionally they were successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

He's still somebody's scumbag at the end of the day. RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Read that myself this morning and it cheered me up, I really hope it was a long agonising death.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    Read that myself this morning and it cheered me up, I really hope it was a long agonising death.

Grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The really funny bit in all this is that out of those 85 convictions, 10 were for assault.

Justice system me hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Good, good , good, good, good.

The town was mental after that attack..

I await the horse drawn hearse through the town and the 'mi angle' statuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

The victim impact statement from the mother of the guy he decided to kill for absolutely no reason other than the fact that he was drunk and high off his tits:
    We will never forget the phone call from Clonmel hospital to tell us that our son was gravely ill and to get there as quickly as possible, the nightmare drive, to see him lying there attached to machines – the life gone out of him.

The week before he died he had told me he was so happy and we knew it. He loved his job, his lovely girlfriend Fiona, his friends and he had everything to live for.

Now we have to live without him. I can't put down in words how hard that is. An illness or an accident would be hard enough, but to lose your son like this is devastating and unbearable. Every day is a nightmare.

The pain and loss is terrible. It is so hard to carry on without him.

He was born on October 3, 1986 – a joy to us all. He was always smiling, so happy. I feel so robbed that I will never be a granny to his children and he would have been a wonderful dad.

His life was not in vain, when he died he gave life to six people as his organs were donated, that was his wish. James was that kind, thinking of others.

I want you all to know what one punch can do – it takes a life. It leaves us to live our lives in darkness now, as the light left us when James died.

Our recently departed scumbag sat there making faces and smirking as this was read out. Fcuk him, he should have been strung up by the balls. How he was out on bail at the time of the murder, with 85 previous convictions by the age of 23 is absolutely beyond me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

WTF? :confused:

"In an unrelated incident, three other prisoners at the prison were brought to hospital in a comatose state after drinking too much home-made alcohol."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Our recently departed scumbag sat there making faces and smirking as this was read out. Fcuk him, he should have been strung up by the balls. How he was out on bail at the time of the murder, with 85 previous convictions by the age of 23 is absolutely beyond me. :mad:

It's more the people he leaves behind that I feel sorry for. I also don't tend to wish death on people, even when they have killed someone, as it seems a bit hypocritical, really. I'm not one for that "eye-for-an-eye" bs.

Yes, he sounds like he was a scumbag, but let's not have the total disregard for human life that he appears to have had.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

It's more the people he leaves behind that I feel sorry for. I also don't tend to wish death on people, even when they have killed someone, as it seems a bit hypocritical, really. I'm not one for that "eye-for-an-eye" bs.

Yes, he sounds like he was a scumbag, but let's not have the total disregard for human life that he appears to have had.

No one here assaulted 10 people, killed one and OD. Some comments on a website don't equal to the disregard this scum had for human life.

Not everyone who dies is an angle, there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

Frees up space...let the lot of them over dose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

The only tragedy here is that this happened four years too late for James Tynan and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

i'm neither a tree hugger nor a scumbag but i fail to derive any satisfaction from anyone's death.

having some prison authority and some garda authority investigate these deaths and the off chance that there are any drugs available in our prisons is a bit of a joke.

that's the equivelent of the fox counting the hens.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭freewheeler

RIP? no...will save that for decent human beings...like the poor innocent person he murdered. The planet is a better place without this scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

It suits the prison authorities to have them all high. They get in fewer fights, make less noise of they are nodding on heroin.

This is just the consequence of if.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

He go the drugs the same way they get phones and other prohibited drugs into the prison...via a corrupt prison guard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement