Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due September 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Kaylami

That's tough texas star! Hope your feeling a bit better.

Novella only 2 weeks you lucky thing!

My little one is back to school Friday 28th. I can't wait to have the routine back tbh!

Booked for a sweep for Tuesday and Thursday. Trying everything I can to get this little lady evicted!

Men can sleep through anything. I was in holles street Thursday night and like that there was men asleep in the ward while their partners are labouring! I'd kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Je551e I had tiny red lumps all over bump and under boobs mad itchy.I stopped using all products and started cocowel organic extra virgin coconut oil and within a day they where gone I'd had them over a few weeks.I did some research and have decide I'm going to stay away from Vaseline and sudocream and just use this on baby and on me.If anyone is interested just google benefits for mammy and newborns coconut oil so many benefits,unbelievable.Maybe I'm just behind the time lol.Kaylami I wish u all the best in your sweep I know how you feel.If my hubby fell asleep on me he'd be X hubby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

texas star wrote: »
    Je551e I had tiny red lumps all over bump and under boobs mad itchy.I stopped using all products and started cocowel organic extra virgin coconut oil and within a day they where gone I'd had them over a few weeks.I did some research and have decide I'm going to stay away from Vaseline and sudocream and just use this on baby and on me.If anyone is interested just google benefits for mammy and newborns coconut oil so many benefits,unbelievable.Maybe I'm just behind the time lol.Kaylami I wish u all the best in your sweep I know how you feel.If my hubby fell asleep on me he'd be X hubby :D

Thanks texas star will definitely try that.
    Hope everyone is feeling ok this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

36 weeks today, the finish line is in sight! Doctor in the Rotunda signed me off work last week due to back pain, so glad as it's a very physical job and I was really struggling.
    My first little (big) boy is starting secondary school on Wednesday, will be good to get back into a routine.

Have started getting bad heartburn, it keeps me awake some nights :(
    Otherwise everything is great with baby, though I'm getting a bit fed up with pregnancy and just want to meet my little person!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 littlebean

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a while. I'm due in 2 and half weeks. I've enjoyed pregnancy but I'm ready to meet my little person!!

Anyone else feeling alot of pressure? I had a scan today and the head is very low so I'm back next week again.

Just wondering if any of yo are doing perineal massage and if it is beneficial?

• Advertisement

littlebean wrote: »
    Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a while. I'm due in 2 and half weeks. I've enjoyed pregnancy but I'm ready to meet my little person!!

Anyone else feeling alot of pressure? I had a scan today and the head is very low so I'm back next week again.

Just wondering if any of yo are doing perineal massage and if it is beneficial?

Don't do perineum massage but have been using the EPO.

Have had 2 babies and no tears si I swear by it!

Kaylami wrote: »

When you say using , is that tablet form ? Is it too late for me to start? I've 5 weeks to go

• Registered Users Posts: 19 littlebean

I didn't even think of the EPO, I wonder would it be too late to try at 37 weeks??? I suppose it cant hurt

Je551e - yep the capsules. I've been inserting them "down there" since 34 weeks. But you can take orally or just pop them and use the oil to massage.

Littlebean - never too late to start using them.

Our month :D how's everyone feeling?

Finding night time the hardest, can't get comfortable at all

• Advertisement

I'm a nervous wreck.
    Being induced tomorrow! Eek.

But yeah its September!

I'm a nervous wreck.
    Being induced tomorrow! Eek.

But yeah its September!

Best of luck!! How far along are you again?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

I've a few weeks to go but feeling tired easily+ things are just a bit harder but all in all, not too bad. Getting really bad period pains at times- doc said it's just things moving along as they should be. It's a bit scary when it's happening.

Best of luck with induction!! I'm sure you're dying to meet your little one xx

Ill be 37 & 5 nervous and excited.

Ill be 37 & 5 nervous and excited.

All the best today let us know how it goes, you might the first September baby :)

Leogirl wrote: »
    I've a few weeks to go but feeling tired easily+ things are just a bit harder but all in all, not too bad. Getting really bad period pains at times- doc said it's just things moving along as they should be. It's a bit scary when it's happening.

Best of luck with induction!! I'm sure you're dying to meet your little one xx

Had those period pains bad the weekend but all seems to have settled again but like you say scary when you get them.

Watching every little sign thinking "is this it" is tough

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tilly Tally

Best of luck Kaylami, hope everything goes smoothly and quickly.

Haven't posted in awhile. Finally finished work last Wednesday after a stressful few weeks so have spent since then finally getting some bit organised for baby's arrival. Though midwife and gp both think I'll go over so i'm not in too much of a rush. I'm making the most of this time and catching up with friends - had a leisurely 4 hour lunch yesterday!!

Baby Maddison arrived Thursday morning!

She's been quite poorly so has been in the neonatal unit since Thursday afternoon.

I'm being discharged today but don't know when she'll be coming home.

Hope all you ladies are keeping well x

She's been quite poorly so has been in the neonatal unit since Thursday afternoon.

Congrats , love the name! Sorry to hear she's poorly , hopefully she'll get strong quickly and she'll be home with you very soon.

• Advertisement

Congratulations on her arrival. Sorry to hear she's unwell-hope she improves soon and gets to go home. Hope you are feeling well too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Congratulationsa and hope she's able to come home soon. I'm going to have 'walking down maddison' playing in my head all day.ðŸ˜႒

I'm so happy for you.Please god Maddison will be home soon.You take care of yourself now.Lovely name.

Thank you all!
    Hopefully she's home soon with her big sisters. 4 girls!

Hubbie may start saving now for the teenage years!

Congratulations! Beautiful name, I hope she has a speedy recovery and is home with you all soon...
    God help your hubby,
    he'll have his hands full with a house of women ! ;) x

Thank you all! She's home since yesterday afternoon.

Busy day she fed all night then I was up at 7.30 with the girls while little miss lazy lay on till 9!

The 1 year old is alternating between trying to kill her and being amazed by her!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I'm in labour at the moment. Waters gone at 4pm, niggly back pain since. For the last hour I've had conttactions every 7/8 minutes but nothing crazy.

I'll still be pregnant in 12 hours :(

Oh pandapoo I'm so excited for you.You get to meet your baby today your so lucky.Thinking of you on this very special day.

Best of luck PandaPoo!! So exciting for you x

• Advertisement

Thinking of you PandaPoo x

Advertisement