Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 match day thread

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

56 points saw me drop from highest ever OR of 13k to 28k. Worried that the wheels are about to come off.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

tbukela wrote: »
    56 points saw me drop from highest ever OR of 13k to 28k. Worried that the wheels are about to come off.

Just have to do what I'm doing. Keep reminding myself that my team was obviously strong enough to get me into this decent position in the first place and therefore it will be strong enough to get back to where I started again. One freak week does not make a season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

66(-4). Fell more than 20k places down to 50k. Also out of the cup. Lost by a point to a guy who fielded 8 players. (Awkward.) Guess that -4 to bring in Zabaleta reeeeeeally was unfortunate. Granted, Zab should start on Sunday and will hopefully make up for it and be a part of their demolition of Burnley!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

66(-4). Fell more than 20k places down to 50k. Also out of the cup. Lost by a point to a guy who fielded 8 players. (Awkward.) Guess that -4 to bring in Zabaleta reeeeeeally was unfortunate. Granted, Zab should start on Sunday and will hopefully make up for it and be a part of their demolition of Burnley!

That's a massive drop considering your score was only 15 points from being a good score for the week. Things are obviously very tightly bunched.
    Zab is a funny one, looks absolutely brilliant when he plays but the pressure to give Sagna game time is gonna be ongoing. Either way the city defenders only scored 2 each yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

That's a massive drop considering your score was only 15 points from being a good score for the week. Things are obviously very tightly bunched.
    Zab is a funny one, looks absolutely brilliant when he plays but the pressure to give Sagna game time is gonna be ongoing. Either way the city defenders only scored 2 each yesterday.

Yeah I've found it's really tight in that 25k-75kish bracket. 2nd place in my league is exactly 10 points behind me and is 25k places behind in the rankings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭shano_88

84 all in. I'll take that after last week's disaster. Up to 7.7k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Needed that good gameweek. 84 with no hits (for once!). I'm being greedy in saying I wish I captained Kane instead of Sanchez :P But still, happy with his 20 points. Green arrows and my lead at the top has been restored :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Disastrous week. 57 points. Down from 500 to 1.5k. Back down with a bang :pac:

Costa (c) to Giroud (c). My worst transfer of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I finished on 58 points, the damage wasn't too bad in the end. I dropped over 1,200 places to 2.1k, was expecting far worse tbh. I guess Giroud's red card helped me a bit as a fair few in the top echelons had him captained. It's my first red arrow since GW13. Bony as captain was a massive disappointment. I read that he only had 1 touch in Villa's box which is quite staggering. Just my luck that I captained him for one of the worst performances of his career. If I went with any of my other captaincy options I would have had a half decent week but no good going back over it now just have to move on and focus on the next matchday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

waking up to an empty wallet was horrible, waking up to loads of green arrows in my leagues not so horrible, 88 points, delighted with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Finished on 82 (-4)

Climbed to 1.1 million position. Was over 2 million at week 10 so I'm happy enough that I'm slowly turning it around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Ended up on 74, stayed still almost around 35k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

irish son wrote: »
    Ended up on 74, stayed still almost around 35k.

And you stayed top of the premier league well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

And you stayed top of the premier league well done.

Cheers, your Giroud captain was the difference, at least a lot of people did the same and you didn't lose to much ground.

Hopefully Carroll will do the biz for us tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

66 -4 and not too happy with my rvp captaincy again but still I persist. dropped from 36.5K OR to 51.5K.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Up to 92nd in the world overall with 85 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

seklly wrote: »
    Up to 92nd in the world overall with 85 points.

Ah, you're The Honey Badgers. I finally knock you off 1st in the Boards Pay League and then you reclaim top spot straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Ah, you're The Honey Badgers. I finally knock you off 1st in the Boards Pay League and then you reclaim top spot straight away

Yes, it's tit for tat up there! No Yaya and Azpi for me this week so you may be taking it back soon enough!

Advertisement