Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were guaranteed to get away with it Basil?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 162 ✭✭costadeldole

Would you actually be able to pull the trigger though? Its not like the movies where people are dispatched cleanly in one shot with minimum blood and gore, then you have the begging not to do it, the pleading in your victims eyes etc. Saying and doing it are very different.

Yes I could, then carry on eating my dinner as if nothing had happened.
    But if I had the choice, shooting them wouldn't be my preference.
    I would prefer to be locked in a concrete prison cell with them, one on one.
    Then beat them to death.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 162 ✭✭costadeldole

I wouldn't pay for my water in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

id kill each and every person on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

mynamejeff wrote: »
    id kill each and every person on boards

Not before I kill you! MUAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

Boskowski wrote: »
    If I had that kind of money why would I want to have cheap shags in a toilet cubicle? That is gross.

Ah, it's just a little bit of the naughty. Bit gross, but sure when you have money and power, you don't care what other people think.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭BBJBIG

Sclosages wrote: »
    As I google 'is there a reward for reporting mentallers' I say to you 'Well done man! Let it out of ya there!'

If you are as tasty as your name, I'll put you on the top of the Menu ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Classic agent provocateur work. OP.

Advertisement