Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneaking away from the pub

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

When I hit my limit I'll head off home.I just up and leave,men don't do goodbyes.

Didn't do it last night though,12 pubs and nightclub.I'm surprised I'm not dying today.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Do it occasionally, especially if it's with a big group you don't know too well.

An uncle of mine used to be a f*cker for it. The local had pool tables and a dart board and to get through the names on the boards at the end of the night everyone would play doubles, he would have his go and be gone by the time his next one came around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Every job I worked in always had a cnut or two like that.Lowest of the low.Pond life.

We had a fella like that one time when we went into the pub he would never buy the first round. He drank pints but when it came to his round he bought a glass of orange for himself (that was back in the day that minerals were dirt cheap in pubs) One time we took him to the ploughing match when we arrived back to the local pub we went straight to the jacks so he would have to get the first round after coming out he said I ordered ye're pints but I didn't pay for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

It's either to the jax and then walk out the door after the piss or else pretend I'm getting a phone call so head outside and leg it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im always at it. Just vanish. Much easier then listening to the giving out that youre going. Plus home and bed is better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I've done it plenty of times. There's only so much alcohol I can consume. Once I reach my limit I slip away. Of course there have been a few nights where I just wasn't enjoying myself and I went home early.

Advertisement