Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Gw 236
    Or 343

Best.
    Week.
    Ever.

I'll shut up about it now. Don't worry. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FHFC wrote: »
    Gw 236
    Or 343

Best.
    Week.
    Ever.

65 (-8)

977 OR

Once upon a time I was up there with you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

up 6.5k on the week to 16.8k, green arrows 5 out of the last 6. delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

81 points. GW rank of 27k

Overall rank of 1651, the highest I've ever been :D

If only Mickey T was still here to experience this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Who said the template team is dead and buried?

The new template team is... *thunderblasting drum roll*... FHFC team :D :pac:.

---

My 75 (-4) see me rise about 60k up to 96k. Second time in the top 100k. Hopefully can hang on there and continue climbing from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Fallen back a bit since yesterday to 971 overall but still in the top 1,000 at end of play so that's a major plus. I'm now gonna be a statistic of the top 1k managers for at least a week - captain Yun here we go! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

77(-8) all in. The -8 was for drafting in Azpi and Zabaleta.

Could have been so much better if I'd gone with Kompany (4 yellow cards stopped me) and Terry, but I shouldn't complain. It has seen me consolidate 2nd position in my league; now to catch the leader...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

By the way, while searching for a post from yesterday, I happened to find the jinxiest jinxer of all jinxies in the whole jinxland who's responsible for Baines stinker tonight.
    Especially since you're going to miss out on Baines' 15 point haul tonight wink.png

I leave him to us Baines owners for public lapidation :pac: (here Ziegler the stones to throw at yourself pacman.gif...).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Gw 236
    Or 343

Best.
    Week.
    Ever.

Still same point total, but I'm rank 325. It's the small things :)
    iroced wrote: »
    By the way, while searching for a post from yesterday, I happened to find the jinxiest jinxer of all jinxies in the whole jinxland who's responsible for Baines stinker tonight.
    I leave him to us Baines owners for public lapidation pacman.gif (here Ziegler the stones to throw at yourself pacman.gif...).

My bad :o. I'm happy to keep Sir Leighton until the January WC since I'm rolling in the money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Up to 16,700. What could have been!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Yeah I know he was only 4 points back but he must have taken a hit cause they already confirmed I got it.

If Busts was signed up there i think he may well have won it.

No I took a pts hit aswell. 96 -4 for me . GW rank of 800 and up to 2.3k in the overall rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

65 (-4) = red arrows or no move all round except in one league which saw green.

Down from an overall rank of low 900's to low 1000.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A 68 brings me to within 22 places of the top 10k.

Next week is going to shake things up though. No clear cut candidate from the heavy hitters and some nice gambles in th misprice range (Austin, Sakho, Downing).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

90 for the week after the Baines anti-climax. Up to 45k now which is a climb of over 65k in the one game week!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

up to the heady heights of 274k from 408k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

87 no -4's

Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

finished on 81(-4)

Up to 2.1k overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

72 -4 or 20,103 new PB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

iroced wrote: »

The minute I read Kev's post from about 25 mins into the game, I knew Baines was doomed to concede…
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Baines on for 3bps at the mo....

72 (-4) keeps me inside the top 9k. Happy with that at this stage of the year.

A lot of my players are away next week so it should be a lower scoring week for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Finished up with 70(-4)

Up to 7,859 from 9,391. Will take that after the Dzeko transfer fail!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I hate all the players tonight.

An everton cleanie is an absolute lock tonight.

Jinxman strikes again! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

72 no hits, up to 869,813 from 1.3 million after 2 consecutive poor weeks (excellent considering i gambled NOT taking any hits, i had NO subs available for this game so very happy with the outcome)... im glad i held onto taylor and chambers now, no real headaches in terms of subs for next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Dropped 300 last night thanks to Baines' 1. Up 500 overall to 2.9k. Very happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Poor enough week, ended up with 60(-4) Dzeko, Yaya and Baines the biggest disappointments, only dropped 4k from 41k to 45k so not a disaster either.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

51(-4) down to 109k

87(-4).
    Hilarious week.

Made two transfers. Chambers out for Azpi (0) and Aguero to Costa (5) who I captained. I would have gotten more points had I just not made any transfers at all and only had 10 players! (As my captain's armband would've gone to any of my 9+ scoring midfield instead)

Up to 38k after an ominous start to the year. 5 green arrows in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

74 (-4) fell from Saturday night, but still rose overall for the GW

Inside the Top 1,000 OR and Top 100 in Ireland!

Happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

87(-4).
    Hilarious week.

Made two transfers. Chambers out for Azpi (0) and Aguero to Costa (5) who I captained. I would have gotten more points had I just not made any transfers at all and only had 10 players! (As my captain's armband would've gone to any of my 9+ scoring midfield instead)

Up to 38k after an ominous start to the year. 5 green arrows in a row.

Cracking week all the same though
    Are you doing the Irish team this year? :) If so how's it getting on.

• Advertisement

Are you doing the Irish team this year? :) If so how's it getting on.

It doesn't exist, Everton, Stoke & Hull have all the Irish players tied up and taking points off each other and once again couldn't create a team of 15 (Strikers: Shane Long & Kevin Doyle only Irish playing in the Premiership)

We were beaten by about 1100 points last season (even with the handicap) so I wasn't too enthusiastic about having another go this season!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/gastarbeiterdetail/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2014&land_id=72

Advertisement