Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Jacket

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Thanks all for the help/feedback. It was news to me that Altura are the ones to go for!!

I see this the Altura Nightvision is still available on sale on Wiggle @ €81.79. From a size guide I am always nervous buying online. I'm 6ft, slim, is large the one to go for?

Thanks again.

I'm 5' 8 and extremely slim (65kg) and bought the medium. It fits fine but I'd say you'll want the large to make sure your lower back stays covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hmboards

I see this the Altura Nightvision is still available on sale on Wiggle @ €81.79.

Thanks again.

Cheaper on SCR
    http://www.swimcyclerun.com/cycle-jackets-gilets/altura-nightvision-jacket.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

hmboards wrote: »

Ended up going to the Altura Podium on Evans for €69, and it seems to have gone up to €132 already so happy with that, though still €88 on Wiggle. It says it packs into a jersey pocket so was what I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ended up going to the Altura Podium on Evans for €69, and it seems to have gone up to €132 already so happy with that, though still €88 on Wiggle. It says it packs into a jersey pocket so was what I was looking for.

Dropped to €82 on wiggle now so ordered.

Advertisement