Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lost 0-1 to Real :/ still top but I'll be lucky to finish in the top 4 at this rate. Gonna change it up for Sunday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1-0 loss to Barca, with Bale scoring.

You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Sporting CP in their Division 2 fixture.

Farfán was on the scoresheet for his side.

:(

2nd red card in as many games, likely cost me this one.

Automatic promotion 6 points off now, probably too much at this point.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I've won a fuuckin match :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

These players are available for cash (P/E, BISCUITS, WASHERS ...)

AGAZZI, Michael GK 31 87
    BONERA, Daniele D(RLC) 34 87
    DINIZ, Marcus D(C) 27 80
    ZACCARDO, Cristian D(RC) 33 84
    ESSIEN, Michael D(R),DM,M(C) 32 87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I think Inter miss their manager already :cool:

FC Porto hammered Internazionale 7 - 1

Wow, would never of happened if I was still there ;)

On the plus side Everton got off to a winning start beating Chelsea away. Very Happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

With the amount of players out a draw is not terrible.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Paris Saint-Germain and Ajax in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mandžukić scored the only goal for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

7742368169_nolan-roux-avec-brest-en-decembre-2011.jpg
    Estudiantes de LP beat Panathinaikos 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ntep was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nolan Roux had a stormer after his real life self transferred to Saint Etienne from Lille. Don't know what to make of that move myself. While it's not a backward step, it's not exactly a massive leap forward either.

Speaking of leaping, we leap frogged Panathinaikos into second after the great win, and are now two points ahead of PSV, and Panathinaikos in third and fourth respectively. Still 5 points behind Rangers!

Only six games to go though. So, this is what "squeaky bum time" feels like! :D :pac:

Come on! We can do this!! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

5 shots on target to Fenerbache's 12 and we win 5 0 courtesy of a Douglas Costa hat trick.
    I have lost a few games with the reverse stats so nice to get a bit of payback :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Im slipping into division 2 FAST!

Lost 2-1 too Man United!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Wilberto wrote: »
    7742368169_nolan-roux-avec-brest-en-decembre-2011.jpg

Nolan Roux had a stormer after his real life self transferred to Saint Etienne from Lille. Don't know what to make of that move myself. While it's not a backward step, it's not exactly a massive leap forward either.

Speaking of leaping, we leap frogged Panathinaikos into second after the great win, and are now two points ahead of PSV, and Panathinaikos in third and fourth respectively. Still 5 points behind Rangers!

Only six games to go though. So, this is what "squeaky bum time" feels like! :D :pac:

Come on! We can do this!! :D:)

We congratulate you(through gritted teeth) on the win. Our team just didn't click again. We're limping along and looking like messing up right at the business end, same as last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

US Palermo beat SS Lazio 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Van Aanholt scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Callejón was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cant believe my depleted squad won!! 6 starting players out and still manage a performance. We're going places!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I just realised there that we'll actually be playing the winners of the league this season at the start next season for some silverware!

I'm excited about that now!! :D :pac:

I also just saw what my next game is. Home to table toppers and runaway leaders Rangers. :eek: :eek:

I would so love a win though to bring the gap down to two points, and also to stay ahead while I am ahead. :D:cool:

Aguero :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Well deserved imo - and Kompany dropped, which was also deserved - amazing how they managed to get City fairly spot on in this review and yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Very generous imo

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Very generous imo

Fantastic start to the season if I remember right but fell off a bit towards the end.

I'm happy all the same!

Well deserved imo - and Kompany dropped, which was also deserved - amazing how they managed to get City fairly spot on in this review and yet.....

Damn Kompany and clichy-1, just gonna have to push for the league with a weaker team.

Aguero was banging them in for me, will probably do feck all now!!

• Advertisement

Aguero was banging them in for me, will probably do feck all now!!

Yeah could get injured for the rest of the season or do karate kick into the crowd and suspended.

6 games to go I'm sure your nervous.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Yeah could get injured for the rest of the season or do karate kick into the crowd and suspended.

6 games to go I'm sure your nervous.

Resigned to not winning at this stage, couldn't be confident with form like mine

Ireland outclassed Saudi Arabia and beat them 4 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 4 fixture.
    Mccarthy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Keane and Whelan were also amongst the goalscorers.

A win at home to Cameroon, coupled with Gerp99's France to get at least a draw in Saudi Arabia, and the Irish will be gracing the World Cup stage.

Fixtures to be played on Friday 7th August.

Incidentally, our biggest home win came on the 10 May 2013. That was against........Cameroon. Ireland won 5-0 that day. I'll be happy with a 1-0 scrappy victory though come the 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Wilberto wrote:
    Incidentally, our biggest home win came on the 10 May 2013. That was against........Cameroon. Ireland won 5-0 that day. I'll be happy with a 1-0 scrappy victory though come the 7th.
    I remember watching that in the boozer. The place was buzzing that night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Wilberto wrote: »
    A win at home to Cameroon, coupled with Gerp99's France to get at least a draw in Saudi Arabia, and the Irish will be gracing the World Cup stage.

Fixtures to be played on Friday 7th August.

Ill try hammer them so :D

gerp99 wrote: »
    Ill try hammer them so :D

Once you don't lose you can do whatever you want! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

6 matches to go and US Palermo hold a 2 point lead in Division 2 and are looking good to get promoted to Division 1 for the first time in this gameworld!!! Fingers crossed!

Some stats!

Season 6: 1st D2 62Pts (6 games remaining)
    Season 5: 7th D2 58Pts
    Season 4: 6th D2 61Pts (Lost Play-Off)
    Season 3: 3rd D3 67Pts (Won Play-Off)
    Season 2: 4th D2 62Pts (Lost Play-Off)
    Season 1: 9th D3 58Pts

And a well deserved bump for Azpilicuata, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Unal and Denayer with +2 and +3 in the last few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Valencia dropped!

60229295.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement