Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The match ended 1 - 1 between SL Benfica and Liverpool in their Division 2 fixture.

Cabaye was on the scoresheet for his side.

Can't complain with a draw really, pool had the better of the stats and missed a peno at the end to win it.

Dzeko out for 2 weeks :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Aguero brace gets me back on track, Barca win takes them 2nd 3 points behind me. On the home stretch now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

This game is a complete donkey cock sometimes....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Vital win!

FC Porto beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Wimmer and Nainggolan were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

A brace from Luis Muriel gets us a first win in 3 over Chivas.

Playing 5th place Fenerbache next, a must win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat Celtic 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Falqué scored the winner for Panathinaikos and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another scraped win keeps us limping ahead of the chasing pack. At this stage any win is massive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote:
    I know, I felt that last season with psg on the top div 2 the whole season ended up in the playoffs.

The whole?? Really???? Seem to remember spending 5-6 turns there myself but whatever.....

Anyhow, 2-0 win for Lazio tonight, too little too late in terms of a playoff spot, 5 points outside and injuries and another red is not helping!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Once again I defeat the mighty Dortmund, should be fun with the amount of players I have out for the next match.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Borussia Dortmund 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Chantôme was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

1 all draw to Sporting Lisbon and my first point against them ever with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The whole?? Really???? Seem to remember spending 5-6 turns there myself but whatever.....

Anyhow, 2-0 win for Lazio tonight, too little too late in terms of a playoff spot, 5 points outside and injuries and another red is not helping!

Poetic licence.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Oh lord don't drag that over here....

___

3-1 win v United, van Persie putting them one up, as (nearly) predicted. 3pts back now.... Push is on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Panathinaikos beat Celtic 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Falqué scored the winner for Panathinaikos and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another scraped win keeps us limping ahead of the chasing pack. At this stage any win is massive

Estudiantes de LP beat Portsmouth 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ntep scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kashia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The win, thanks to Roma loanee Ntep nicely stepping up to fill the boots of the suspended Ki, keeps us one point behind the aforementioned Panathinaikos. However, I'm conscious of the fact that I'm 21 goals better off than them.

Come on, we can do this!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

A brace from Luis Muriel gets us a first win in 3 over Chivas.

Playing 5th place Fenerbache next, a must win.

I'm delighted that Muriel scored given that he was my signing. Both himself and Schar! :D:)

Wanyama got +1'd to 89 :)

Wanyama got position change from D,DM,MC to DM,MC :(

Just lost my cover for my DCs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

This game is a complete donkey cock sometimes....

Sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Sometimes?

why don't we waste resources on some stupid single player game and still have a crap search function, crap text commentary and don't get me started on holiday mode..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to look over my backups. Bolaise and Mane both got bumps to 88 and 89 respectively, so might look at who I can move on to bolster elsewhere.

Meanwhile, while Pedro is up for sale, his links to Man United have dented my hopes to sell him ASAP; he's more valuable to me as a United player if he moves ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Vital win!

FC Porto beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Wimmer and Nainggolan were amongst the goalscorers.

Twice in 2 days ...

FC Porto outclassed Chelsea and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 1 fixture.
    Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Balotelli was on the scoresheet for his side.

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    FC Porto outclassed Chelsea and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 1 fixture. Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Balotelli was on the scoresheet for his side.

Wimmer, Nianggolan, Zieler & Balo... All learned their trade in the right place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wimmer, Nianggolan, Zieler & Balo... All learned their trade in the right place!!

balotellytubby wont sleep easy tonight tho with liverpool being revised.

• Advertisement

Balo only got -1 :p

But how in the world is Henderson a 91?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Balo only got -1 :p

But how in the world is Henderson a 91?

No doubt he got it cos he's the new captain. SM logic....

Colemania wrote: »
    No doubt he got it cos he's the new captain. SM logic....

On the positive side ... my hoard of 87s keeps growing after Bentaleb got +2'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Soldado drops again -1 to 89

Remember when he was the third best striker in La Liga? Argubly the best striker (As calling Ronaldo and Messi mere "strikers" doesn't really do justice to the breath of their play and movement on the park)

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    On the positive side ... my hoard of 87s keeps growing after Bentaleb got +2'd

Are you trying to make me cry with all these former players names!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Everton manager gone, not a log in issue.

What gives?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

This game is stupid,B team goes all the way through the shield knocking out a full strength Man united in the semi and beating a full strength Arsenal in the final 4-1,whilst the A team can't buy a win in Div 3 are about to be relegated :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    This game is stupid,B team goes all the way through the shield knocking out a full strength Man united in the semi and beating a full strength Arsenal in the final 4-1,whilst the A team can't buy a win in Div 3 are about to be relegated :confused:

Give the reserves a chance in the league.

I was dropping high rated players for Icardi this season when he was banging goals in. I don't think it's all about having the highest rated team on the field, I'm not exactly how it works but it doesn't seem to be that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Everton manager gone, not a log in issue.

What gives?

i need a break from it really, im rarely logging in,very little intrest at the moment,

im sorry i didnt do it before i ruined Everton's season:o

i hope to jump in again at some stage.

• Advertisement

phobia2011 wrote: »
    i need a break from it really, im rarely logging in,very little intrest at the moment,

im sorry i didnt do it before i ruined Everton's season:o

i hope to jump in again at some stage.

Ah, I wouldn't worry. At least there all but guaranteed to be a Division 1 club next season so that's good. Also, they still have a very real shot at qualifying for the Europa League equivalent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement