Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

phobia2011 wrote: »
    i need a break from it really, im rarely logging in,very little intrest at the moment,

im sorry i didnt do it before i ruined Everton's season:o

i hope to jump in again at some stage.
    What about our transfers?? I was waiting on a reply! Ah well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    Ah, I wouldn't worry. At least there all but guaranteed to be a Division 1 club next season so that's good. Also, they still have a very real shot at qualifying for the Europa League equivalent.

*they're.

I'm so embarrassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Give the reserves a chance in the league.

I was dropping high rated players for Icardi this season when he was banging goals in. I don't think it's all about having the highest rated team on the field, I'm not exactly how it works but it doesn't seem to be that!!

dunno if anyone else has this theory but i notice that if you do transfers to freshen up your starting 11 at certin points in the season you actually win more games......it works for me anyway. :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

swoody wrote: »
    dunno if anyone else has this theory but i notice that if you do transfers to freshen up your starting 11 at certin points in the season you actually win more games......it works for me anyway. :D:o

Had the opposite effect for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What about our transfers?? I was waiting on a reply! Ah well

sorry bud, should have spoke to you on that really, i said id leave everton as i found them, rather than sell the big guns, apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Colemania wrote: »
    No doubt he got it cos he's the new captain. SM logic....

Developers must be Liverpool fans ... Gerard was 97 at one stage around 2008 .. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Twice in 2 days ...

FC Porto outclassed Chelsea and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 1 fixture.
    Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Balotelli was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ya .. sick of Porto .. .and still another game to go. ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Give the reserves a chance in the league.

I was dropping high rated players for Icardi this season when he was banging goals in. I don't think it's all about having the highest rated team on the field, I'm not exactly how it works but it doesn't seem to be that!!

Yeap. 88 rated Kane has a better scoring rate than 91 rated Llorente for me.

Developers must be Liverpool fans ... Gerard was 97 at one stage around 2008 .. :eek:

I'm leaning more towards them being man u fans, all a players needs is to be linked and they get an automatic +2 and if a player leave them he get a -1 within a week. one thing that's a nailed on cert is that they have it in for pogba which again leads me to believe they're bitter man u fans and I'm not saying cause I own pogba, it's blatantly obvious he's one of the best midfielders in the world but sh!te midfielders like fellaini or scheiderlin will get a 93/94 rating before him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'm leaning more towards them being man u fans, all a players needs is to be linked and they get an automatic +2 and if a player leave them he get a -1 within a week. one thing that's a nailed on cert is that they have it in for pogba which again leads me to believe they're bitter man u fans and I'm not saying cause I own pogba, it's blatantly obvious he's one of the best midfielders in the world but sh!te midfielders like fellaini or scheiderlin will get a 93/94 rating before him :mad:

If Valencia doesn't drop in this review then it will totally validate your theory....

• Advertisement

If Valencia doesn't drop in this review then it will totally validate your theory....

rio opened his gob about rating michael keane, john stones and eric dier and boom all three get a rise within days.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

rio opened his gob about rating michael keane, john stones and eric dier and boom all three get a rise within days.....

Got Dier in the new league before the rise :)

Got Dier in the new league before the rise :)

yeah well i've just seen that west ham have finally signed lanzini on loan after paperwork delay. known as the jewel he's gunna be huge if west ham give him the platform to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter Milan are now looking for a new manager after irishgoldberg, still high on painkillers decided to quit and take on a new challenge.

I leave behind some good players and some that played better than there ratings suggest.

Having finally got the team promoted last season and also to a cup final the year before I think a lot of managers will find them a good challenge and if I can help in any way please don't hesitate to contact me. ( apart from this Sunday when Everton play them!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

San Marino slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against RCD Espanyol in their Friendly fixture.
    Rinaldi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Two goals in two games. Watch out lads, San Marino are on the rise!

The San Marino "Challenge" :

Rank | Team | Score | GD | Last goal
    1 | Chelsea | 9 - 0 | 9 | 82
    2 | Napoli | 8 - 0 | 8 | 86
    3 | Lazio | 7 - 0 | 7 | 85
    4 | Sunderland | 7 - 0 | 7 | 86
    5 | Benfica | 7 - 0 | 7 | 88
    6 | AS Roma (unmanaged) | 4 - 1 | 3 | 89
    7 | Everton | 3 - 0 | 3 | 79
    8 | Tottenham | 3 - 0 | 3 | 89
    9 | Espanyol | 3 - 1 | 2 | 83
    10 | Aston Villa | 3 - 1 | 2 | 87
    11 | PSG | 2 - 0 | 2 | 59

In order of precedence, teams shall be separated by:
    1. Goal Difference.
    2. Goals Scored.
    3. Earliest time for the last goal scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Expected +1 for Ospina means I finally have a starting 11 all rated 89 or above! He's been playing awful for me too so might see a change now!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

A +1 for Monreal means I'm sitting on 2 90 rated lbs, in himself and Kolarov.

Will welcome bids for Kolarov. Would want 2 88/89 rated players, one of which should be a replacement backup lb. No golden oldies.

I'm Benfica in case anyone's wondering :p.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

How the hell did Rojo and Herrera get to 90 and 91 - absolute bollix!

And no drop for valencia. Swoody was right.........

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

In my unbiased opinion, I say Valencia deserves a rise if anything.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

In my unbiased opinion, I say Valencia deserves a rise if anything.

okgdb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

New Everton boss here, anyone got a fc, gk, or dm at 88 rated for cash???

Might have one for you alright. Udinese manager here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Colemania wrote: »
    And no drop for valencia. Swoody was right.........

Evans rafael and probably a couple of others dropped by 1, I'm sure they can't drop a team by 1 and Herrera and rojo are worth the +1 otherwise would only the winner of a leagues players increase and the rest drop.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They have been super generous with rises this review....which I hope keeps going when they get to Harry Kane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lord TSC wrote: »
    They have been super generous with rises this review....which I hope keeps going when they get to Harry Kane :pac:

Can Harry handle the pressure next season?

Lord TSC wrote: »

They haven't with my boys - Jung ignored, Bicakcic ignored, Pieters ignored, Hamouma ignored despite hitting double figures for assists last season, Kolod with a measly +1 to 88..... I could go on

There is only one rational reason for this - the game hates me because I am beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

de Gea got another +1 as well. 93 now.

And why shouldn't Herrera go 91?

The two of them should get another +2 each in the next review. Nailed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Change your sig :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I think Inter miss their manager already :cool:

FC Porto hammered Internazionale 7 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Griezmann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kampl and Balotelli were also amongst the goalscorers.

Kampl with 3 goals and 3 assists - Griezmann 1 goal - 1 assists = Griezmann MOTM?!

BOOOM!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement