Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Even tho its a defeat ... a welcome distraction from the league...

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Hellas Verona in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.
    Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    FC Porto went through 4 - 2 on aggregate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

AC Milan outclassed SSC Napoli and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Abbiati had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ideye was on the scoresheet for his side.

AC Milan went through 3 - 1 on aggregate.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNN1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Battling hard at the bottom of Div 1 but happy to still be in with a chance of staying up!

Cup final day tomorrow, already having butterflies :o Squad have all been picked now unless I have any last minute panic attacks. Haven't exactly been free scoring or watertight this season but here's hoping for a final to remember

Best of luck Wilberto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

TheGunns wrote: »
    Battling hard at the bottom of Div 1 but happy to still be in with a chance of staying up!

Cup final day tomorrow, already having butterflies :o Squad have all been picked now unless I have any last minute panic attacks. Haven't exactly been free scoring or watertight this season but here's hoping for a final to remember

Best of luck Wilberto!

At least it will go to one of us common folk compared to the royal family of Bayern, City, etc :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

baza Rakus wrote: »
    AC Milan outclassed SSC Napoli and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Abbiati had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ideye was on the scoresheet for his side.

AC Milan went through 3 - 1 on aggregate.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNN1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just like to inform the two managers who thanked that post i will never deal with them again.

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I would just like to inform the two managers who thanked that post i will never deal with them again.

Yeah right ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Not even for a cut price Isco?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Liverpool manager here, being keeping very quiet since taking over.

Good news; I'm selling Sterling.
    Bad news; It won't be for another few weeks.

As soon as we're safe from relegation, he will be up for sale. I'll be getting rid of a few other players too (Borini, Enrique and a few of the youngsters as well).

I'll be looking for 2 centre backs for Sterling, I need them!

Don't bother bidding now. I'm off to see Noel Gallagher tomorrow, Munster final on Saturday and my birthday on Sunday and I'd like to celebrate it without having to look at my phone every few minutes trying to do deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

unkymo wrote: »

As soon as we're safe from relegation, he will be up for sale. I'll be getting rid of a few other players too (Borini, Enrique and a few of the youngsters as well).

Don't bother bidding now. I'm off to see Noel Gallagher tomorrow, Munster final on Saturday and my birthday on Sunday and I'd like to celebrate it without having to look at my phone every few minutes trying to do deals!

great choice in music unlike wilberto, and a fellow corkonian :cool: unless your from kerry :o

anyway *bold part

living the dream....... :D

tumblr_n6z4im8p9f1smsmqro1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Barcelona have progressed to the next round of the SMFA Champions Cup

Aiming for another one!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Also Kenneth Vermeer GK, 88 is available from me for cash if I can buy one of yours Baz?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Bravo with a +1 to 91
    El Haddadi +1 to 85

Denis Suarez and Koulibaly the other newcomers with recent rises

Paulinho dropped to 90 immediately after signing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

unkymo wrote: »

Some weather for the marquee tonight!! Bring the wellys!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Yeah right ...:D

Yeah, who am i kidding!
    Not even for a cut price Isco?!

OK..OK.. Maybe i was a little hasty..:D:D

In other news...

David James gets their man! Marc-andré Ter Stegen will join their SSC Napoli squad from SS Lazio for 16,000,000

In other news...

David James gets their man! Marc-andré Ter Stegen will join their SSC Napoli squad from SS Lazio for 16,000,000

and a +1 rise

In other news...

Straight cash or is there more too this?

i presume soccerwiki think pogba's going to one of barca, real or man city hence no rise and will rectify their ignorance if he stays at juve, otherwise they're a bunch of anti serie a cúnts.

MrMac84 wrote: »

if you engaged in transfers you'd know how things work around here. ;)

Straight cash

• Advertisement

Straight cash

Great deal

Great deal

Ah..I was just looking for a reaction..:D

I owned him already, i loaned him to Lazio as part of another deal. He was gonna keep him till Oblak got a rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Going by the number of clubs that have him shortlisted this is old news to the vast majority of ye but Isco gets his +1 and is up to 92 :)

A month before the end of the Boards.ie season too and the inevitable bids ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

image.jpg

duvan-zapata-west-ham-target.jpg?resize=574%2C314

Anwar+El+Ghazi+viert+zijn+treffer+tegen+FC+Utrecht.
    Estudiantes de LP beat Ajax 4 - 3 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with a dramatic match ending 3 - 3.
    Zapata and Hoilett were amongst the goalscorers.
    Estudiantes de LP have won the The Boards.ie League Cup!

Great game, but then again, I would say that wouldn't I!!
    I'm also so glad I kept faith with my reserves, not that it was ever up for debate not to.

Anyone know how to get accurate squad rating on SM? Trying to get a lst of teams for my new GW, but want all the teams to be very close in ratings

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Aleix Vidal with the +2 to 90 this morning. Happy with that. Was hoping exchanging a 90 for him would pay off with the reviews. :)

Has anyone joined the test game world? Not liking this new value structure for transfers. It says it will make deals easier to construct but for me it will stymie the market big time. I blame Raheem Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Read something there about the SM Developers creating a new test gameworld with lots of changes. Its full at the moment but here are the changes.
    Changing the player valuations:
    A new formula which works out a player's value which generally makes the top end players worth more;
    Age;
    Position (new - forwards worth more);
    Rating;
    Potential rating (makes younger hotly tipped players worth more);
    Morale (plays a big role, if your player has concerns it will significantly devalue them).

Increasing top players wages:
    Should help reduce star hogging. Also combined with the morale it won't be worthwhile hogging them all as they will cost more to have in your squad and their value with decline if they develop concerns.

Changing how much you can bid for players:
    All clubs value players the same;
    Smaller range to bid for as players values are more accurate;
    Everyone values free agent the same;
    Made part exchange transfers simpler by both Chairman valuing the players the same (so no need for the bit where it tells you what both Chairman value the transfer at);
    A club's balance is the only thing that allows you to bid more for players.

Concerns:
    Removed the ability to buy off concerns;
    As morale effects their value you will receive significantly less when selling them.

So what do we think? I imagine the ones that the majority agree to will be implemented

EDIT: Just analysing it now myself properly.

Everyone valuing players the same is all well and good but sure everyone will max bid leaving it to be a lottery to who gets him. Good or bad? I dunno!
    The Chairman valuing the same as the other club will be handy for part exchanges so i'd be on board with that.
    Apparently depay is worth between 7-10m in most gameworlds but with united in this GW he's about 23m!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Has anyone joined the test game world? Not liking this new value structure for transfers. It says it will make deals easier to construct but for me it will stymie the market big time. I blame Raheem Sterling.

Great minds think alike baz :P

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Great minds think alike baz :P

And fools seldom differ! :)

I don't like the changes. What's the point in having £900m in the bank if you can't buy concerns off??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement