Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Transfers.

Options
  • 06-12-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

Thinking of Fabergas out for Silva possibly, which will allow Chelsea space for defender on team.

Comments

Hoping fabregas gets a fifth yellow. Then him out for Silva or Eriksen. May have to move chambers on too if debuchy is back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

Dónal wrote: »
    Hoping fabregas gets a fifth yellow. Then him out for Silva or Eriksen. May have to move chambers on too if debuchy is back

Good idea re debuchy, big ownership of chambers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

unless theres injuries, ill be looking to bank it for the first time in a good while!

Jesus lads, the first match of this gw hasn't even kicked off yet. Do people get some kind of kick out of being the one who starts the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Jesus lads, the first match of this gw hasn't even kicked off yet. Do people get some kind of kick out of being the one who starts the thread?

When would you prefer the thread to be opened? We can make transfers from about 11:50-12. Our thoughts will naturally drift to the next GW almost immediately and if somebody wants to discuss their thoughts this is the thread to do so. I can see no problem with the thread being started now

Every single week somebody complains that the thread is opened "early" and it's driving me mad. What if everybody waited for somebody else to open the thread and nobody opened the thread and then nobody posted anything :pac:

/rant

I'll probably be bringing in Costa and will be watching him as soon as the match starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yup. This thread is opened just after the update every single week. It was all last season too. And every single week people seem surprised by this.

It will be farewell to the recently retired postman for me. Most probably for Costa unless Benteke makes himself impossible to ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Probably will bring back Costa in place of Bony.

Though I'll also be keeping an eye on Silva/Yaya. Who to remove for them is the question though. One of Sanchez, Siggy, Eriksen, Hazard or Ameobi. May leave this transfer for another week in fact, seeing as I've only just drafted in Eriksen for Cesc. Also, on current form and fixtures-wise it may be madness getting rid of one of those first four.

And anyway my defensive frailties will probably be exposed before then anyway. Kaboul and Moore will have to make way soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Will probably just do Krul to someone else....but will hold off until monday before doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I really don't see the problem?

4 point hit on the way tonight because of money restrictions.

Bony and Fabregas out

Costa and Siggy in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Took moreno out for azpi, now moreno start s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Chadli has to go. Probably to Mirallas. Maybe Fellani if he does anything for Utd.

Costa is also moving up the transfer out list. He's been very frustrating for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭thomasm

Fab to Silva if he is fit

I have literally no idea what I'm gonna do about next week. Austin and Fab suspended. Chadli is gonna get a reprieve after all, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I have literally no idea what I'm gonna do about next week. Austin and Fab suspended. Chadli is gonna get a reprieve after all, I guess.

Three suspensions, before I even think about injuries. Gonna be playing both them FTs I think.

Them two red cards have definatly given Costa another chance.

Fab to Siggy done. Had to do it today before Siggy goes up tonight.

I'm keeping Austin and don't have Chambers so it could be a good week to take a hit.

I'll probably do Bony to Costa later in the week. Doesn't look like Costa rising any time soon. Price protected or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

unless theres injuries, ill be looking to bank it for the first time in a good while!

There goes that anyway, just replace injuries with suspensions:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looking like Chambers and Austin to Baines and Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Original plan was to get Pantillimon in for Schmeichel but Fab and Austin out changes things. Not selling them though. Dummett should go up tonight so might cash in, get O'Shea and play a 5-3-2 next week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

almost certainly will be doing Chambers to Davies. Austin misses a tough fixture, but he's bang on form with nice fixtures after. No panic there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Chambers to Terry. I'll have to monitor price drop closely since a 0.1 drop would affect my 4.8m resale.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

missing fab and austin but due to this weeks transfer I now have a strong front 8. So I think ill fo fab to mirallas and leave austin on the bench. Im thinking of a chelsea defensive double up for xmas aswell now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Chambers to which Man City def? I can afford any.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

spock. wrote: »
    Chambers to which Man City def? I can afford any.

zabaleta. he scored last week, and i hear he's a dad-to-be soon, which for some bizarre reason nearly always means a goal shortly thereafter

Might bench Austin and just do Fab-->Hazard. Was on the cards anyway so why not?

Still have that ****er Chadli to deal with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Davies starting at Spurs for the forseeable? seems a bargain at 4.4 even if Spurs are terrible?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭mosstin

manual_man wrote: »
    zabaleta. he scored last week, and i hear he's a dad-to-be soon, which for some bizarre reason nearly always means a goal shortly thereafter

Compellingly illogical there. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Los Cafeteros

Anyone know if tomkins is a nailed on starter for WH? Looking for a chambers replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,952 ✭✭✭✭titan18

It was going to be Chambers, but now Aguero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

titan18 wrote: »
    It was going to be Chambers, but now Aguero

There isn't that many strikers out there that are actually scoring for fun,
    cisse if he was starting every game might be worth a punt, but other than that who is there?

Rooney/Falco maybe but would need to see how they play tomorrow, Benteke could be with a shout but villa don't usually score 2/3 goals a game or even created the chances.

Advertisement