Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMEWEEK 15 CAPTAIN

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭crazy8

Sterling for a good value longshot captain. Was firing last week, unlucky to not get a second assist and had a few shots on goal(if I remember correctly, haven't fact checked that but I watched the game :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Had it on Bony in midweek, nearly my entire game world had it on Aguero! Wanted too leave it on Bony this week but can't risk falling any further behind so I'll go too Aguero too I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

crazy8 wrote: »
    Captain Costa, he had a nice rest, should be firing even if playing away. Everton are hot and cold in defence.

Everyone will captain Aguero, so if you need someone to make a difference, could be Costa.

It's too early in the season for differentials.

Also, Costa plays Newcastle, not Everton. It's Aguero that plays Everton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Anyone who doesn't captain aguero should be declared clinically insane and carted off to the ff loony bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Anyone who doesn't captain aguero should be declared clinically insane and carted off to the ff loony bin.

b9ef55ba083f7469c17ea562ac906b0b.png

Now give me my medication!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jebforever wrote: »
    b9ef55ba083f7469c17ea562ac906b0b.png

Now give me my medication!

Your medication is green arrows :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Had it on Bony in midweek, nearly my entire game world had it on Aguero! Wanted too leave it on Bony this week but can't risk falling any further behind so I'll go too Aguero too I think

Shoulda stuck with bony, if it wasn't for bad luck Id have no luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hococop wrote: »
    Yaya for me

I knew it all along :D I knew his day would finally come
    Many of ye probably laughed when I decided to pick Yaya but out of the 2+ million that do fantasy football I'm pretty confident i was not the only one to make that pick..........

117262-there-are-dozens-of-us-DOZENS-8xtm.gif

Now watch as I get my captain pick wrong for the next few weeks haha

Advertisement