Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMEWEEK 15 CAPTAIN

Options
  • 04-12-2014 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭

A quick turnaround brings us on to GW15. Who takes your fancy for the armband this week?

Who's your preference for captain for GW15? 211 votes

Aguero (H vs Everton)
    0% 0 votes
    Jovetic (H vs Everton)
    75% 160 votes
    Yaya (H vs Everton)
    0% 1 vote
    Costa (A vs Newcastle)
    0% 2 votes
    Hazard (A vs Newcastle)
    12% 27 votes
    Sanchez (A vs Stoke)
    0% 0 votes
    Benteke (H vs Leicester)
    1% 4 votes
    Eriksen (H vs Palace)
    2% 5 votes
    Chadli (H vs Palace)
    0% 0 votes
    Kane (H vs Palace)
    0% 0 votes
    Austin (H vs Burnley)
    1% 3 votes
    Rooney (A vs Southampton)
    4% 9 votes
    Other (please state)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

manual_man wrote: »
    A quick turnaround brings us on to GW15. Who takes your fancy for the armband this week?

I might risk that Aguero fella he looks decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,128 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

RVP :(

I've learned my lesson. I'm going with however tops the poll from now on. So Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Aguero. Not making the same mistake again. Only lost 7 points by going for Hazard over him this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Really want to

Picture-1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Aguero. No doubt in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Really want to

I have him too...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

One of those weeks we prob don't need a poll....or maybe just a VC one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

With the CL game a few days later, I don't want to, I want to captain Costa. but I feel as though I have to captain Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I shall crawl back to King Sergio and seek his forgiveness....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

CSF wrote: »
    With the CL game a few days later, I don't want to, I want to captain Costa. but I feel as though I have to captain Aguero.
    Ah no! Blackett I told you :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Kun Aguero. Best player in the league, one of the best in the world and on fire at the moment, playing with real confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Aguero. Can't afford to lose any more ground. Already slipped down to 36,000 and need to go risk free for a few weeks to try and claw back some ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

after picking aguero in the previous poll and then switching last minute to siggurdson i have picked aguero this time and won't be changing it for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Aguero.

Worst case scenario, almost every serious player has captained him anyway so you don't lose much ground. The reward of going with someone else just doesn't outweigh the risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Aguero.

And then I'll just bury my laptop in the back garden so there's no going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Aguero. Taken off after 75 minutes last night means he is definitely starting on Saturday.

Captained him 6 times already this season for returns of 4,4,16,26, 32 and 38.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭amber69

Will go Aguero but Austin could be a good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

amber69 wrote: »

I think just having Austin will be enough of a differential this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

330516.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Who is captaining Kane and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh my dear sweet handsome Sergio,

I strayed from you for the first time in well over a month. I'll admit that I wanted the thrill and adventure that the outside world offers, and for 2 precious minutes Hazard had scored and you had not. It was quite the buzz but then you scored and were soon to follow with an assist.

While I was frolicking in the Garden of Eden you scored your second and confirmed your 3 bonus. I left immediately and when I looked back momentarily I saw the serpent called Jose laughing manically as he told Hazard and everyone else to stop playing and just keep the ball.

But oh wonderful, humble, magnificent Sergio you showed me mercy as you left the field even though you could quite easily have scored another 2. I will not forget that kindness for a very long time. We've been through a lot and if you'll have me I'll return.

Your prodigal son,

Mr.P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I have to admit Austin is tempting. He plays his former club too which generally means a goal. But Aguero is closer to Messi than Suarez at the minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Not going for Aguero would be a crazy decision based on form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭LostArt

In this form it's impossible not to pick Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

amber69 wrote: »

Really tempted to captain Austin and I mean really tempted. I'm in 2k atm so it would be slightly mad to deviate from Aguero but if I was in 200k I think I'd be going for Austin. Will mull it over until the deadline but more than likely will stick with Sergio.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jebforever wrote: »
    Really tempted to captain Austin and I mean really tempted. I'm in 2k atm so it would be slightly mad to deviate from Aguero but if I was in 200k I think I'd be going for Austin. Will mull it over until the deadline but more than likely will stick with Sergio.

Strangely, I feel more comfortable going for Benteke(c) over Aguero from top 2k position compared to top 200k. I've got a nice lead and can afford a 15 point swing or whatever to go with a gut decision. My mind still isn't completely made up yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Aguero is the obvious choice but I'm worried about his gametime ahead of a crucial UCL game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

have it on Costa atm - but a few are really tempting me: Bentekkers, Austin, Eriksen. Maybe even Sterling

Advertisement