Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 14 Transfers.

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

West Ham cleanie gone, thanks a big plus for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

goal for benteke

sorry wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

earlier transfers: AdM and King OUT, Eriksen and Sterling IN (-4)

transfers when i was in a bit of a daze/panic as the lineups rolled in (i had MAX 9 starters): Rooney, Duff and Moore OUT, Benteke, Azpi and Chambers IN(for another -12). Not a penny left in the bank!

Drastic measures, that's the first time ever i took -16, could be worse i suppose, the majority have taken a points hit of some measure this week, Benteke worked out well, and my squad is looking a lot healthier for the next while (in defense especially), so feck it i'm gonna take some positives from this

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

manual_man wrote: »
    earlier transfers: AdM and King OUT, Eriksen and Sterling IN (-4)

transfers when i was in a bit of a daze/panic as the lineups rolled in (i had MAX 9 starters): Rooney, Duff and Moore OUT, Benteke, Azpi and Chambers IN(for another -12). Not a penny left in the bank!

Drastic measures, that's the first time ever i took -16, could be worse i suppose, the majority have taken a points hit of some measure this week, Benteke worked out well, and my squad is looking a lot healthier for the next while (in defense especially), so feck it i'm gonna take some positives from this

:p

Well. Only just "take some positives from it"? Aren't you tough on yourself?

ADM 0 .............. Eriksen
    King 0 .............. Sterling 6
    Rooney 0 .......... Benteke 7
    Duff 0 .............. Azpi
    Moore 0 ........... Chambers
    ....................... -16

Looks to me like a masterstroke :cool:.

iroced wrote: »
    Well. Only just "take some positives from it"? Aren't you tough on yourself?

ADM 0 .............. Eriksen
    Duff 0 .............. Azpi
    Moore 0 ........... Chambers

Looks to me like a masterstroke :cool:.

Haha thanks pal :p yeah it was just a bit mad i was a a bit worried but Duff/Rooney/Isla all not starting hit me for 6. Really had to think on my feet with the deadline looming. Hopefully it works out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

manual_man wrote: »
    trying to figure out how i stand. my triple transfer last night of benteke chambers and azpi in worked spectacularly well, hazard(C) did well, but no aguero cancelling pretty much all that out. looking at 76(-16) after baps, tho i could still fall in the rankings!

Here you go ;)

ADM 0 .............. Eriksen 2
    Duff 0 .............. Azpi 12
    Moore 0 ........... Chambers 8

AN ABSOLUTE MASTERSTROKE.

And again you're very tough on yourself. I mean if you managed such a score without Aguero at all :eek:, I don't want to butter you up but what a stroke of genius ?! :cool:. Now I guess you just have to get the Argentine in asap.

BTW: how much you'd take as my personal transfers advisor from now on :pac:?

just saw this now... blessed i am with the players i got in!! i mean i could have DIVED down the rankings considering what Kun did... i'm banking my transfer this week :eek:

ah utter madness but gladly my players i got in did the bizz, disaster averted, and majority of my players looking good for price rises... still no Kun tho :eek: i've set my mind not to have him til GW17, go easy you diminutive Argentinian. Or maybe just give him a rest Pellegrini, yeah, he deserves it, right :)

Advertisement