Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 14 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

tmc86 wrote: »
    ADM out but torn between Mata or a punt on Sterling?

Whoever it is will be shipped out in 2 weeks regardless.

(Already have Hazard)

Jump on the Sterling Train with me. I don't know if you've seen either of Liverpool's last 2 games, but he looks liiiiiively. Confident of some returns against a shaky Leicester defense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

theRB wrote: »
    Hazard in for ADM, replacing Wisdom in the starting XI for -4, what do ye reckon?

Hell yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

No Rooney tonight. Had planned on bringing him in for Costa and Haz for ADM... Alternative options? I have 3.4 itb already. (1 FT)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

get RVP

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chesty08 wrote: »
    get RVP

I'm.1 short for rvp :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Terry or Azpi?

Terry for the goals or Azpi for the bonus and 0.3

Rooney out Bony in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

1. Costa + Chadli to Bony + Sterling

2. Krul + Perez to Elliott + Ings

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Costa -> RvP

Baines might now be sitting in my team rather than Cresswell and minus my Bony -> Costa fund :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Rooney out Bony in.

just did the same on hearing Rooney's out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Baines might now be sitting in my team rather than Cresswell and minus my Bony -> Costa fund :eek:

Why not have both Baines and Cresswell? All the cool people do. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Can somebody decide for me, head is fried! Bertrand to Terry or Downing to Siggy??? :confused:

Why not have both Baines and Cresswell? All the cool people do. :cool:

Cos I've gots a Chelsea defender too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Can somebody decide for me, head is fried! Bertrand to Terry or Downing to Siggy??? :confused:

Downing to Siggy for me. QPR always concede and Chelsea defence not guaranteed a clean sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Yes or no..... Robertson to Cahill for a further minus 4?

oh God I just signed fellaini for minus 4 !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭wreckless if true

Loling @ all you guys pankicking cos you transferred in rooney and prob captained him. Oh god yes, thanks to the two posters who talked me out of doing the rooney in transfer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Loling @ all you guys pankicking cos you transferred in rooney and prob captained him. Oh god yes, thanks to the two posters who talked me out of doing the rooney in transfer.

MOD: You are very new and it's the only reason you are not getting a card for that comment. Please read the rules of the forum before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

km79 wrote: »
    He seems to be near guaranteed his game time lately. Could prove to be a very prudent move...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,342 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I kicked no pans.

He seems to be near guaranteed his game time lately. Could prove to be a very prudent move...

I had to get rid of Moses at weekend anyway
    just brought move forward other contenders were bolasie and downing

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Poor form tbh. Come on and seek advice, get great help and now rub others noses in their misfortune

Edit - only seen FG's warning now but the point stands

KevIRL wrote: »
    Poor form tbh. Come on and seek advice, get great help and now rub others noses in their misfortune

Absolutely. There will be no rush to help the next time.

MOD: Back on topic now lads...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭wreckless if true

KevIRL wrote: »

the original aim of my post was to thank the 2 posters who talked me out of bringing rooney into my team sorry if i caused any heartache was meant to be in the great words of martin tyler " a bit of banter".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gooners wrote: »
    Downing to Siggy for me. QPR always concede and Chelsea defence not guaranteed a clean sheet

Went with Siggy in the end, cue a Downing goal now :pac:

The eleven players that will be representing me this gameweek.
    Green
    Wisdom - Ivanovic - N. Taylor
    Fabregas - Hazard - Sanchez - Sigurdsson
    Aguero (c) - Bony - Austin

So I went with Aguero as captain. He's a different type of striker than Aguero and I can't see Sunderland handling him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

the original aim of my post was to thank the 2 posters who talked me out of bringing rooney into my team sorry if i caused any heartache was meant to be in the great words of martin tyler " a bit of banter".

It's more than just a game for most of us (jez that sounds sad :)), it might only be in jest but best to leave it out. Place would be in turmoil if that was allowed and spiralled.

Fair play to Future Guy for using his discretion due to you being new.

Edit:
    Sorry Future Guy just spotted your back on topic post.
    Let's get down to business

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

km79 wrote: »

Well that certainly worked out for you!

• Advertisement

Well that certainly worked out for you!

Advertisement