Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Hennessy to Cheltenham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Aidan you little dancer, didn't back the first one but did Wayward Prince at 25s :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

aidankkk wrote: »
    3:45 Doncaster

This looks and really weak race for the money and I really can’t find anything of interest here at all in the main contenders so I’ve had a look at Wayward Prince’s old form and seen that he has suddenly run well a couple of times after poor runs and if he has woken up at all, he might get involved here of this mark. The light weight and good ground might get him going and he’s worth a shot at 33/1 just in case.

1 Point win 40/1 Stan James

2:50 Newbury

Royal Guardsman
    was a decent prospect a couple of years ago but it doesn’t look like chasing suited him. He performed ok but aside from his rather poor re-introduction over hurdles lately after a long break he has some decent hurdles form and looks of a nice enough mark here if he has come on from that opening run. 14/1 might be worth a small bet.

1 Point win 14/1 Various

3:25 Newbury

Easter Meteor
    is one I’m interested in for the festival, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed an improvement here. He is of a decent mark and there is a possibility it wont want to be ruined here so close to what might be his target but it’s a decent race and my gut feeling is he might be trying today. I’ll have a min bet at 11/1 as that will avoid any remote’s been trown at the TV iv im not on today and he wins.

1 Point win 11/1 Various
    Well done Aidan

Jeez Aidan You are on fire!!

The very weekend I didnt follow you! Me of little faith.

Top class form picking!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

614/1 double :eek::pac::pac:

Freak of a man Aidan!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Beauties,,, Good things come to those who wait....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Sensational stuff.

racso1975 wrote: »
    Hi Aidan can I ask why you'd go for the win only at 40/1 as opposed to e/w? Just curious

;)

Beauties,,, Good things come to those who wait....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im waiting for your Cheltenham picks!!!

TheTorment wrote: »
    Im waiting for your Cheltenham picks!!!

One of them might be the one that didn't win today, he got a very strange ride, and has very good cheltenham form.. Hoping for a big price on his on the day..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 premierloco

Some picking, thanks Aidan!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Only 2 from 3 Aidan? Terrible stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Well on aidan. Unfortunately one of the few day's I didnt follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Like i said aidan get some chelt caps up now while nrnb so we can all get on!! Wicklow brave lets hope goes close as a big fancy of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

Good work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

just found this thread, fair play to ye. f###kin ace picks, defo following this one from now on!
    is it just a weekend thing or do you have any midweek picks going? (especially Friday, Wolves/Dundalk)

P.S. enjoy the pints tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Well done .
    Unfortunately i took my selections from the Sat thread today .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Well done Aiden serious picking!
    Can you see vino griego being lined up for a chelt handicap or do you think he'll be kept for aintree?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

We'll done Aidan, super picks. Decided to give Saturday racing a miss today to wait for Cheltenham! Fair play to you - hope the good form continues.

ste2010 wrote: »
    Well done Aiden serious picking!
    Can you see vino griego being lined up for a chelt handicap or do you think he'll be kept for aintree?

Absolutely and i see on one of those festival previews Jamie Moore was talking him up big time, he has been tried with a Tongue Tie and is going well at home.. I probably wont put up anymore AP bets as i've too many up as it is, but if he is still 33/1 near the day ill probably be on..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

great tipping aiden, good time to make a few bob
    how I wish I followed

• Advertisement

I'm adding another 1pt EW on Wicklow Brave for the County as I was waiting for 33/1 NRNB and that is available with Betfred and totesport

1 Pt EW 33/1 NRNB Betfred Totesport

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

I'm adding another 1pt EW on Wicklow Brave for the County as I was waiting for 33/1 NRNB and that is available with Betfred and totesport

1 Pt EW 33/1 NRNB Betfred Totesport

Hi Aidan,
    Always look forward to your picks and your analysis.
    Would you post your Cheltenham AP portfolio on here please if it too much trouble no probs mate

Eddie O'Leary suggesting tiger roll won't be going to Cheltenham and that he has gone backwards.. (Also backed him antepost) probably been kept for galway

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭bit of a bogey

Great picking Aidan!!

Do you keep a record of your bets and loss/profit for the year?

Great picking Aidan!!

Do you keep a record of your bets and loss/profit for the year?

Yep i have records going back a few years. This years isn't updated yet, but will be in decent profit so far for sure..

mohican22 wrote: »
    Hi Aidan,
    Always look forward to your picks and your analysis.
    Would you post your Cheltenham AP portfolio on here please if it too much trouble no probs mate

I have them all on this tread, but ill be starting a new one for the festival shortly and will list out what i have so far..

Looks like Wicklow brave could be going for the imperial cup double..

ste2010 wrote: »
    Looks like Wicklow brave could be going for the imperial cup double..

I saw that i'm not sure what to think but ill be sticking him up as a bet as soon as its NRNB. 20/1 at the moment.

Imperial Cup Sandown

In for a penny in for a pound, I am of course going to have a few quid on Wicklow Brave in this race. I’m on NRNB already for the County Hurdle but the 25/1 here looks well worth a gamble. He never got a run last time in the Betfair hurdle having been out the back early and he is still a horse with plenty of potential to me and should be suited by this race.

1 Point EW 5 places 25/1 BetVictor and few other places

• Advertisement

RSA

Coneygree’
    s form is a long way clear of anything in this field and I feel we have to take the 9/2 on offer with Boyles at the moment because if he is confirmed for this race he should go off 5/2 or less. I’m not that convinced with the Irish form as it looks to me as if there are too many too close together. His style of going to the front and staying there should suit this race and his last run was off the charts for a novice. He is sure to stay the trip as well.

2 Points win 9/2 Boyles NRNB 4/1 Elsewhere

Advertisement