Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 13 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'm thinking it's time to get off the Chambers bandwagon. They haven't kept many clean sheets and it's not long until Debuchy is back.

I'm thinking Chambers -> Yun. And then Pellé -> Bony the week after.

Only problem atm is my team has Duff, Chadli, Downing and Baines. Quinn too actually. So until more comes out about them, I can't make changes. I'd love to have Bony to captain this weekend though but I'm 0.1m off :(

EDIT: Always the chance Costa will get another yellow soon too. Team could fall apart if I'm not careful!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Already did Berahino to Austin with my 1 free transfer. Was contemplating doing Pelle -> Bony for a hit. Will have to make a decision tonight either way since Pelle is dropping. If it was for free it would be a no brainer really but is it worth -4? I'm not sure it is but would like opinions please.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

jebforever wrote: »
    Already did Berahino to Austin with my 1 free transfer. Was contemplating doing Pelle -> Bony for a hit. Will have to make a decision tonight either way since Pelle is dropping. If it was for free it would be a no brainer really but is it worth -4? I'm not sure it is but would like opinions please.

I'm doing it for a hit and may captain him. Reckon it will pay off over the next few weeks if not the next two games - Bony has Palace and QPR at home while Pelle has City at home and Arsenal away. Thought Pelle was awful last night and couldn't wait to get rid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Aguero hat truck tonight against Bayern.
    Does nothing against Swansea.

Does not compute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Have enough cash to bring in Costa for Pelle, but tempted to get Bony instead. Hmmm decisions! Scared of not having Costa, but Bony seems like the wiser move, with the 4 yellow cards, constant injury doubts over Diego and two nice home games for the swans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aguero hat truck tonight against Bayern.
    Does nothing against Swansea.

Does not compute

noone around me had or captained aguero last weekend
    they captained Costa
    summed up my pathetic weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Just did pelle to ings. 0.7% ownership if he does score ill be pretty much celebrating on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Just did pelle to ings. 0.7% ownership if he does score ill be pretty much celebrating on my own.

And if he doesn't you'll be the loneliest man in FPL land! ;)

FHFC wrote: »
    And if he doesn't you'll be the loneliest man in FPL land! ;)

I've a feeling I missed my chance last week but decided to play brave as a couple of decisions I've made lately by playing cagey have cost me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I did Studge to Ings last Friday in my draft game and felt like a genius at 3:15pm :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Does anyone think Di Maria is worth getting in instead of a couple of Southampton players im thinking of off loading? United have a nice few games coming up does he regulary start for United?

I did Studge to Ings last Friday in my draft game and felt like a genius at 3:15pm :D

I kicked a chair at 315 last week as despite saying I was going for ings I went with Austin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Does anyone think Di Maria is worth getting in instead of a couple of Southampton players im thinking of off loading? United have a nice few games coming up does he regulary start for United?

He's their best player, so yes. Does come off around the 70' mark on occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Considering Forster and Pelle out, Guzan and Rooney in. Would be for -4, and would have to move on it tonight, as Pelle and Rooney price changes would mean I wouldn't be able to afford it after tonight.

Pelle to Bony and Forster to Green done.

May even consider Bony for the armband.

0.5 in the bank, if Nat Clyne could just manage to lure in a few more fixture ignoring casuals with his goal, and rise 0.2 over the next week, I can do Clyne to Azpil.

Not gonna happen though, he may rise once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭thomasm

Going to swap him out for Sanchez, Losing faith in Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

thomasm wrote: »
    Going to swap him out for Sanchez, Losing faith in Arsenal

Are you saying to you are getting rid of Sanchez for ADM? last part of sentence is a bit odd, but your replying to a post about getting in ADM.:confused:

Why would you do this?
    He's the most in form player in the league over the last month,

last 5 GW scores:

No matter how bad Arsenal are defensively, with Giroud coming back can only be positive, and think Sanchez is a keeper.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    and think Sanchez is a keeper.

Nah, he's a midfielder!

Boom! Ok......I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Considering Forster and Pelle out, Guzan and Rooney in. Would be for -4, and would have to move on it tonight, as Pelle and Rooney price changes would mean I wouldn't be able to afford it after tonight.

i have Rooney and am giving him the armband this week. He has excellent previous against Hull. Guzan i have also (though i've had since the beginning!) and am happy to hold on to til January at least - would be hoping for a few cs between now and then anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I kicked a chair at 315 last week as despite saying I was going for ings I went with Austin.

so now you have ings and austin ?

Just wondering as I'm about to do the same thing

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    i have Rooney and am giving him the armband this week. He has excellent previous against Hull. Guzan i have also (though i've had since the beginning!) and am happy to hold on to til January at least - would be hoping for a few cs between now and then anyway

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Rooney, but I've figured out by now that he's a bit streaky, so hopefully I time this move well.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭crazy8

Chelsea and Swansea players in, Southampton players out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Are you saying to you are getting rid of Sanchez for ADM? last part of sentence is a bit odd, but your replying to a post about getting in ADM.:confused:

Why would you do this?
    He's the most in form player in the league over the last month,

last 5 GW scores:

No matter how bad Arsenal are defensively, with Giroud coming back can only be positive, and think Sanchez is a keeper.

Sanchez was also very unlucky not to have a goal or two at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Probably going Bertrand --> Naylor. Jumping ship now, it was a good few weeks on Bertrand with a 0.6 price rise to boot.

Currently waiting on injury news for chadli/downing/baines/sakho first though, assuming 3 of those are fit then I'll bring in Naylor. Sakho should be back, as should baines.

jive wrote: »
    Probably going Bertrand --> Naylor. Jumping ship now, it was a good few weeks on Bertrand with a 0.6 price rise to boot.

Currently waiting on injury news for chadli/downing/baines/sakho first though, assuming 3 of those are fit then I'll bring in Naylor. Sakho should be back, as should baines.

Note of caution. N Taylor is on 4 yellow cards I believe.

Rikand wrote: »
    so now you have ings and austin ?

Just wondering as I'm about to do the same thing

Ye my front 3 is Austin ings Aguero with 5 million in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Have enough cash to bring in Costa for Pelle, but tempted to get Bony instead. Hmmm decisions! Scared of not having Costa, but Bony seems like the wiser move, with the 4 yellow cards, constant injury doubts over Diego and two nice home games for the swans.

Went for Bony last night over Costa before Pelle's drop.

With Costa going up last night, I hope I don't end up regretting this move!

Might have to captain Bony now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Pelle for Bony

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Done a mad -8 to bring in Costa, Rooney and Yun

Replacing Clyne, Aguero and Pellé

Immediately regret it :(

My thinking was Southampton have a horrible set of fixtures, Costa I cannot do with out, Ageuro is on fire one week and freezing the next and United\Rooney hitting a bit of form with some nice fixtures to follow

Selling Aguero might bite me in the bum bum

329649.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Trilla wrote: »
    Done a mad -8 to bring in Costa, Rooney and Yun

Replacing Clyne, Aguero and Pellé

Immediately regret it :(

My thinking was Southampton have a horrible set of fixtures, Costa I cannot do with out, Ageuro is on fire one week and freezing the next and United\Rooney hitting a bit of form with some nice fixtures to follow

Selling Aguero might bite me in the bum bum

329649.png

I think selling Welbeck instead of Aguero would have been the smarter choice.

Advertisement