Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 13 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    Clyne to Caulker
    Pelle to Bony

That's starting to sound like a plan.

Add Forster (the plank) to Fabianski to that list. -8 and Bob's your uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Anyone want to come up with a WC team for me this week? :)

Considering it to set me up for December. Good luck and thanks. Might help take yer minds off the game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I also have Forster and also not sure whether to sell him. They have 3 nasty ones after this, but two of them are at home, and the 3 are followed by Burnley.

If I do sell, I see Fabianski as a good choice. Would be essentially a straight sway price-wise, but Fab has good fixtures.

Or else Green. Also good fixtures, but I already have McCarthy so would be good to have 2 keepers from the same team. Would also bank be 0.7m

Yeah its difficult to know what to do, although tonights match has made the decision to hold on a bit tougher!
    Lemlin wrote: »
    I've changed my mind re Krul. I plan to go with Rob a Green now.
    Could be a good call, think i will bring Yun in for Duff though instead not sure I trust QPR enough to have Green in between the sticks every week as my other keeper is Elliot:pac:! Might look at a swap to Fabianski next week and double up on Swans defense for the Xmas run.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

sick of it now to be honest
    rolling the dice
    Costa to bony
    using those funds to bring in hazard and upgrade wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Operation Titanic starts, as I leave the safe port of Southampton after a pleasant month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm hoping to see a few dances from Bony(c) on Saturday

10309170_705482819550681_2393798740861775310_n.jpg?oh=b6cc074c406c2bb95ee3e06d7b84f334&oe=5514295D&__gda__=1427699585_673e2a5a45ec423f060be09578fca65a

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭shano_88

Kane going to rise tonight.

Decided to take a chance and went Naismith out for Kane. Should make 0.1 on it no matter what way it works out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭G1032

km79 wrote: »
    sick of it now to be honest
    rolling the dice
    Costa to bony
    using those funds to bring in hazard and upgrade wilson

Ya. I'm totally sick of it now too. Just sick to the teeth. - 8, maybe - 12 on the way. Couldn't give a sh!t now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I've a feeling tadic will out score most points wise between assists and goals scored

Can't argue with that! Not convinced on Tadic for FPL seems better in ultimate though he picks up a lot of extras in that. Not decides on Pelle or Tadic yet going to keep one impossible to know who to keep!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Worth swapping Sanchez out for Di Maria?

• Advertisement

Worth swapping Sanchez out for Di Maria?

Not a transfer I'd make. Any other way to get Di Maria in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Pelle out. Austin in. I've spent the last two days thinking about it and Austin is the way to go IMO.

I was almost tempted by Bony but, with Costa and Aguero already in my team, I need to balance it a bit by getting a third cheaper forward.

Leaves me with 2.4 million in the bank and a second transfer that I'll make later in the week.

Austin is due to go up to 5.9 tonight so hopefully I don't get bitten for jumping on the price rise.

Leaves me with:

Forster Elliott
    Dummett Naylor Chambers Wisdom Moore
    Sanchez Di Maria Fabregas Siggy Marney
    Costa Aguero Austin

Chances are my second transfer will be Forster to Green. I'm very nervous about having two QPR players in my team though, even if one is a striker and the other a 'keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Pelle out. Austin in. I've spent the last two days thinking about it and Austin is the way to go IMO.

I was almost tempted by Bony but, with Costa and Aguero already in my team, I need to balance it a bit by getting a third cheaper forward.

Leaves me with 2.4 million in the bank and a second transfer that I'll make later in the week.

Austin is due to go up to 5.9 tonight so hopefully I don't get bitten for jumping on the price rise.

Leaves me with:

Forster Elliott
    Costa Aguero Austin

Chances are my second transfer will be Forster to Green. I'm very nervous about having two QPR players in my team though, even if one is a striker and the other a 'keeper.

Pelle was so bad tonight that it beggared belief, first 90 minutes I've seen of him and I can't get rid quick enough (I'll do it on Saturday morning:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

jimmii wrote: »
    Can't argue with that! Not convinced on Tadic for FPL seems better in ultimate though he picks up a lot of extras in that. Not decides on Pelle or Tadic yet going to keep one impossible to know who to keep!!

I haven't seen to many of Southampton games, but other than the 8-0 game where Tadic scored 23, he hasn't really done anything to justify his price tag has he? The most folk got out of him was the price rise really.

If i had Tadic, i'd be looking at getting someone like Eriksen or Siggy, or else downgrading Tadic to boyd and using the money elsewhere,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Took a -4 pelle and falcoa too bony and rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Pelle was so bad tonight that it beggared belief, first 90 minutes I've seen of him and I can't get rid quick enough (I'll do it on Saturday morning:pac:)

Same, he has no movement at all. You just know he's going to score against Man City now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Following Lemlin's advice Pelle out - Austin in. Really need that cash right now as there is a big hole in my midfield at the moment.

Clyne's goal will leave me with 44 points in total. Good enough to stay focused ahead of December.
    Aguero Costa and Austin upfront must produce something next week. No doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Think I'm sticking to plan Bony. Only questionbis whether to add Clyne> Caulker or Forster> Green.

The Bony thing will still leave me with 3 10m+ mids plus Aguero, Costa and Bony up front. And money in the bank to upgrade another def.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

After watching that game tonight, going to give cresswell another chance.

Tadic and pelle out for ::

Costa / Some midfielder for 6.0m or less

or

Hazard / some striker for 7.0m or less

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Leaves me with:

Forster Elliott
    Costa Aguero Austin

Mad the same move as soon as the match was over! I think QPR's upcoming fixtures will put Austin in contention for a few good hauls over the next few weeks considering the form he has been in (At least i hope so!)

Azpil in is definitely my next move with my second FT, just unsure as to who to bring him in for! Duff/Chambers/Wisdom

Duff at home this weekend to Villa could be one last week for him perhaps!

Chambers - at his price he is the cheapest way into a top teams defense but Arsenal are far from tight at the back!

Wisdom, have had him from the start and he has come into my team on two or 3 occasions and i've been lucky enough to get two CS and an assist out of him (or was it a goal??)

Whoever i decide to ship out the remaining two will still be on this ice as next week ill move for Yun in for one of them!

• Advertisement

Mad the same move as soon as the match was over! I think QPR's upcoming fixtures will put Austin in contention for a few good hauls over the next few weeks considering the form he has been in (At least i hope so!)

Azpil in is definitely my next move with my second FT, just unsure as to who to bring him in for! Duff/Chambers/Wisdom

Duff at home this weekend to Villa could be one last week for him perhaps!

Chambers - at his price he is the cheapest way into a top teams defense but Arsenal are far from tight at the back!

Wisdom, have had him from the start and he has come into my team on two or 3 occasions and i've been lucky enough to get two CS and an assist out of him (or was it a goal??)

Whoever i decide to ship out the remaining two will still be on this ice as next week ill move for Yun in for one of them!

Duff is yellow flagged at this moment. Should I be worried?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Ulloa and/or Pelle out. No idea who to bring in!

Edit; might go Pelle to Bony.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Yun for Bruce, been waiting weeks to have the chance to get rid. I went for kane over Austin last gw and it's paid off so far, I hope everyone's got Austin at the end of his good run.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

, I hope everyone's got Austin at the end of his good run.

That's mean :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

just don't have the heart to get rid of Clyne. he's been epic for me. looking possibly at Moore (*boots in to row Z*) to Yun, but no rush will wait 'til after Champs League games and for weekend team news before making any move(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

is Costa to bony mental ??? need to upgrade tadic ( to hazard if i sell costa to oscar if not) and would use extra funds for azpi or courtois
    other strikers are Rooney aguero
    also have Naylor and siggy from Swansea

manual_man wrote: »
    just don't have the heart to get rid of Clyne. he's been epic for me. looking possibly at Moore (*boots in to row Z*) to Yun, but no rush will wait 'til after Champs League games and for weekend team news before making any move(s)

Have Forster and Clyne and will get rid of Forster first.

They might have a tough run of games ahead but it doesn't mean they won't keep any clean sheets at all.
    He also got me 3 points in my H2H game so can't just get rid now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Just did Bertrand (killed me) and Welbeck out for Azpi and Austin.

Really had to have a Chelsea defender. A must have IMO. Austin at home v Leicester this weekend could be a nice little earner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Am I mad to consider a potential 12 pts hit involving

Pellè -> Austin
    Downing -> ADM
    Chadli -> Siggy
    Baines -> Chelsea def? / or Clyne -> cheap def?
    Wilson -> cheap def with good fixtures

Nothing's definite on the last 2. But the first 3 were/are part of my 3 GWs masterplan which allowed me to get Sanchez in for GW11.

This is mainly wishful thinking at the moment but the injury crisis has thrown a huge spanner in my masterplan work. Think I'll go for the first oen tonight anyway and see what the situation is regarding injuries.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Am I mad to consider a potential 12 pts hit involving

Pellè -> Austin
    Downing -> ADM
    Chadli -> Siggy
    Baines -> Chelsea def? / or Clyne -> cheap def?
    Wilson -> cheap def with good fixtures

Nothing's definite on the last 2. But the first 3 were/are part of my 3 GWs masterplan which allowed me to get Sanchez in for GW11.

This is mainly wishful thinking at the moment but the injury crisis has thrown a huge spanner in my masterplan work. Think I'll go for the first oen tonight anyway and see what the situation is regarding injuries.

Making 1 early transfer is fine but as you are planning to do 4 I would wait until Friday at least. If Austin got injured or excluded from the game for any other reason you will be looking at -16. Not worth it, especially for an under 6m striker.

With so many transfers in mind I would wait until last minute to be sure they all play and are in good form.

Advertisement