Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Need 1 more for a heist if any one is on? PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

"Snipers to the left of me, muggers to the right! Here I am, stuck in the middle with.... SHADDUPP!!!!."

Online in 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I prefer Sinead O'Connors "Nothing Compares... Nothing Compares to Utility "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone be on this evening, gentlemens? I should be on about 9/9.30 if anyone wants to, as the French are known to say, "fúck sh1t up"?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Anyone be on this evening, gentlemens? I should be on about 9/9.30 if anyone wants to, as the French are known to say, "fúck sh1t up"?

Shaddupp :P

• Advertisement

"If yer havin' glitch problems I feel bad for ya son. I got 99 laps, and the glitch ain't one!".

Should be online in 10, if not - Shaddupp.

TacoMan wrote: »
    "If yer havin' glitch problems I feel bad for ya son. I got 99 laps, and the glitch ain't one!".

Should be online in 10, if not - Shaddupp.

I got 99 elegys and a Panto aint one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Woeful connection problems over last hour or so. Will be on again tomorrow morning for more shenanigans if anyone's about.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lugh97

Looking for a few lads to play online with Hk416Killer add away

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone about? Phobos and stu are in a full lobby or so the game tells me

• Advertisement

Thanks for the invite Brian but had a long day so decided to call it a night plus i couldn't get in to the party

I should be on from around 7 this evening. If there's good numbers (and willing participants) I'll launch my new "FTS!" (f*** this s***) playlist.

Heads will explode :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I should be on from around 7 this evening. If there's good numbers (and willing participants) I'll launch my new "FTS!" (f*** this s***) playlist.

I shall have the pleasure of joining you sir from between and not exceeding the hours of 7pm to 10pm inclusive...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

You know me, I'm always up for this. Won't be on till a bit later tonight though. Probably around 10 or so.

No.

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shaddup

What's with all the group chat things I'm being invited to? Who is starting them and what's the point of them?

What's with all the group chat things I'm being invited to? Who is starting them and what's the point of them?

They wreck my head. I delete them but keep getting invited to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

they're good for organizing crew based games, matches etc in real time. EG I could be online but posting on the forum might not be seen by other folks online too.... as they're on their PS4, not Boards. Also if you have the ps4 on a smart phone you'll see notifications there.

the Boards Destiny clan use it, works well, given some people can't have the entire crew/clan in their friends list.

pity you can't mute the group chats though, be nice if you could, bit like Whatsapp...

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    They wreck my head. I delete them but keep getting invited to them.

So it's none of us organising it? Are they crew members or what?
    Hingo wrote: »
    they're good for organizing crew based games, matches etc in real time. EG I could be online but posting on the forum might not be seen by other folks online too.... as they're on their PS4, not Boards. Also if you have the ps4 on a smart phone you'll see notifications there.

the Boards Destiny clan use it, works well, given some people can't have the entire crew/clan in their friends list.

pity you can't mute the group chats though, be nice if you could, bit like Whatsapp...

TBH it's a bit of a pain in the hoop, because nobody says anything in them and all you get is a bunch of 'XYZ left messages'. Plus, I know nobody on them bar the lads that'd be on regularly.

If you want to play with me vote yes send me a friend request!

I keep getting these, and no matter what I do they keep reappearing. So now I've given up and just change the message title to something daft like 99 Laps, oh nooooo, shaddupp etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

usually I see them getting setup - then a load of people leave but then someone re-adds them thinking they've been left off in the first place.

I agree with Frankie, it can be a pain in the hoop, especially when you use Netflix / Sky go etc and you're getting messages every 2 seconds.

There's a group setup now, whoever's left there can stay, if you want to leave - do and whoever wants to add someone should check the chat history to see if they've left before, or ask first if they want to be added.

that or draw a line through the entire idea and get back to racing playlists :)

Impromptu Crew meet up at 10pm.

There will be cake, coke & hookers and a special guest *

*some of these things may not happen, terms and conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

OMG OMG OMG!!! Is this a Birthday Surprise for me??? :D

OMG OMG OMG!!! Is this a Birthday Surprise for me??? :D

Yup... Phobos's lady character will be the stripper.

Ah Max, its not the same without ya. Did sony ever do anything for you that time by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

No, still nothing :(
    Atleast I can look forward to my Xbox's backward compatability

QpmkMi2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'll be on just after 11, I do NOT want to miss this!

I hear the special guest might be a voice actor from the game itself*

*Special guest is definitely not a voice actor from the game

• Advertisement

I'm intrigued. I have a suspicion but don't want to speculate.

Should be on around 9, gotta do some fitness stuff first so I don't feel too guilty for being a couch potato!

PS. $10,000 & a case of beer should cover a TacoWoman dance. No! $20,000 seeing as she has finally found her eyebrows :pac:

Advertisement