Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Won't let me sign in??? Is it down???

I reset the router (switched it on and off :) )

And no luck ,

Turned off the socket switch to the playstation (not advisable) it reset and I'm online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Shaddupp.

Start it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Phobos, I was in a session with 27 players and having a ball, killing everyone. Then I got your invite, accepted it and the whole thing was fudged after that.

So I'm off to watch a film. I figure after the magic of Big Trouble in Little China the other night I might watch something more realistic. So 'Fellowship of the Ring' it is.

BTILC reminded me why we need to own trucks in this. Imagine having your own Pork Chop Express, the monologues you could have floating from one place to the next....

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

"Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Is/was PSN down tonight? Or R* servers? Couldn't even get near online tonight, but I'm thinking it may also be my internet problem. I have the UPC sh1tbox which rarely gets over 10mbps now d/l speed now, down from speeds of about 70/80/90. So annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Is/was PSN down tonight? Or R* servers? Couldn't even get near online tonight, but I'm thinking it may also be my internet problem. I have the UPC sh1tbox which rarely gets over 10mbps now d/l speed now, down from speeds of about 70/80/90. So annoying.

Was woefully glitchy this morning. Took ages to join friends sessions but normal public sessions were fine. Was on this afternoon doing heists and it seemed fine.

Probably my sh1tbox internet so - I have awful problems connecting the PS4 to it at times, so frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Hey folks. Will be on this eve about 8 for the nite if anyone is on or wants to do a few missions etc. Psn Denny_Mc

(In my best Bruce Buffer voice)

WE ARE LIIIIIIVE!

Streaming the Pro Racers Only playlist in a few minutes.

http://www.twitch.tv/phobostacoman

Any bollockses on tonight? I'll get them. I'll get the bollockses.

From about 7 I reckon. Be there or...........you will be subjected to a Kesh/Farty duet for 6 hours straight. It's worse than Guantanamo.

• Advertisement

The bag of cans are chillin in the fridge, the rollies are prepared! I'll be on around 8/8.30 for a bit of mayhem.

TacoMan wrote: »
    The bag of cans are chillin in the fridge, the rollies are prepared! I'll be on around 8/8.30 for a bit of mayhem.

I'll lower the volume on me headset so! :pac:

Frankie myself and Davey are the two fivers of boards , we'll be tenors some day :p

Few bottles O' beer sound good , To Aldi !!!

And Pho boss , "rollies" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I'll lower the volume on me headset so! :pac:

Spam mute everyday!

Spam mute everyday!

Ooh, yeah! All right!
    We're spammin'
    I wanna spam it wid you.
    We're spammin', spammin',
    And I hope you like spammin', too

Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow:
    I n I will see you through,
    Cos everyday we bump the price with a little glitch, it's nice,
    Spammin' till the spam is through.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

15 bottles chilling bottle of savion blanc and 2 cans of jd 40 fans and a 6 pack of wheelies just waiting on the work bell to ring and hopefully will be on for a few hours

AerosmithGlitsch-osmith PRESENTS: Janie's Padraig's Got A Gun

Padraig's got a gun...
    Padraig's got a gun....
    The whole crew better run!
    Cos Padraig's got a gun!!!!

Run away!!! RUN AWAY!!!!

Advertisement