Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

lads Any1 up for a hunt Tuesday nite around 7pm should suit most... Free mars bars to the last bounty as always and whoever is killed first gets kicked from crew I don't make up the rules so don't kill the messenger...

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

If it's a bit later i would definitely up for it

Mc Love wrote: »
    If it's a bit later i would definitely up for it

We can sort out a time to try suit a majority???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

yuuus! 7 is fine for me, but anywhere before 10pm is cool, to start it I mean, herself will get narky if I'm up too late roaring down the mic at internet people. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Yup yup

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

All ps4 crew members need to be on tonight for the bounty hunt game or risk expulsion from the crew. Sheehy said so

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

jackrussel wrote: »
    All ps4 crew members need to be on tonight for the bounty hunt game or risk expulsion from the crew. Sheehy said so

I'm up for it but hopefully i dont keep getting kicked from session. it's a pain especially when it's invite only.

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

jackrussel wrote: »

Jaysus I guess ye all better be on then!

• Advertisement

Be some mad job if we could ever fill a full session with boards.ie???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Up yours Danny! :mad:

I would love to play, but I'm indisposed tonight

ur the greatest Danny! :mad:

I would love to play, but I'm indisposed tonight
    Thanks man
    now Get the will to play wit us tonite god dammit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

We are as well to keep this to the ps4 online now thread, we can organise any bounty games on there.

I'll move these posts across to it.

Mod note: Posts moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I've set up a crew only session if anyone wants to join.

Should be on in half an hour or so...

Going to be on in 30 minutes, if we're not doing any bounty session, I'll be looking to start the 4th Heist setup

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Anyone care to give me and another lad a hand with the final part of the Prison Heist. We've got headsets but finding it hard to get more people :(

Going online now to do the final Heist setup and finale if anyone's up for it

Just a heads up to anyone planning on playing later on. There is a ps4 and gta update to be downloaded in case anyone wants to set it up to download in advance.

• Advertisement

A ps4 update AND a gta update. Cmoooon. Online now if anyone is up for the Final heist?

App crash. That's me done for the night. Good laugh there with at Lil Wayne and his pal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Same :( Right in the middle of our edumacation!

Thanks to Micky, Danny and Eoin for their help last night with Serie A Heist!

Mc Love wrote: »
    Thanks to Micky, Danny and Eoin for their help last night with Serie A Heist!

My pleasure kind sir...

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fundlebundle

Hi all, new to this. Tired of trying to get a heist going with randomers only for them to drop off. Requested I get added to the crew but I'm online most nights.
    My ps4 id is meow-meow _ quack (never let your gf pick your name!)

Hi all, new to this. Tired of trying to get a heist going with randomers only for them to drop off. Requested I get added to the crew but I'm online most nights.
    My ps4 id is meow-meow _ quack (never let your gf pick your name!)

Are you Rocketdog? if so, I sent a request back. Once you accept that you're in. Should be able to join crew members online then, much easier to do heists with

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fundlebundle

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Are you Rocketdog? if so, I sent a request back. Once you accept that you're in. Should be able to join crew members online then, much easier to do heists with

Yep that's me, thanks!

On now if anyone's up for some duping/randomer heist trolling/Mugger T.V./general chaos etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Looking for fellow boardsies help with some heists username galteeboy84 so add away 😀

Advertisement