Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS4 Edition

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On now for a bit if people are around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Was about 4-6 of us online doing a few 1st person view races, did some super cars, then jets, then monster trucks and finished it with motorbikes. It's a good laugh! Got disconnected there lads, so I'm off for the night.

The Besra race through the wind turbines was absolute murder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Was about 4-6 of us online doing a few 1st person view races, did some super cars, then jets, then monster trucks and finished it with motorbikes. It's a good laugh! Got disconnected there lads, so I'm off for the night.

The Besra race through the wind turbines was absolute murder :D

Was part of that until after the jets. Sorry had to jump off in a hurry, was good laugh alright. My first time playing online in a year, great fun but jesus driving 1st person is tough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Just bought the game along with 3 months PSN, as I type this it's 18% downloaded. I'll be free sometime Thursday evening to play. Haven't got a headset, although I do have these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9071573/Trail/searchtext%3EEARPHONES.htm
    for my phone. Will these work with the PS4, if I plug it into the controller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    Just bought the game along with 3 months PSN, as I type this it's 18% downloaded. I'll be free sometime Thursday evening to play. Haven't got a headset, although I do have these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9071573/Trail/searchtext%3EEARPHONES.htm
    for my phone. Will these work with the PS4, if I plug it into the controller?

You can use the in-ear headphones (it has a mic) that came with the ps4. Supposed to be very basic though. They look similar to those.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    You can use the earphones (it has a mic) that came with the ps4. Supposed to be very basic though. They look similar to those.

Unfortunately, I threw that one out. I don't have the PS4 camera either, so was just wondering if the controller will pick up the mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Heading on now. Cravendale changed their barry Biscuit Boy song and I'm fecking furious, need to murder random people and pretend they are the ones responsible for changing the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

anyone around? add me cadete981, I have a mic, do some missions, im trying to rank up some more,

cadete wrote: »
    anyone around? add me cadete981, I have a mic, do some missions, im trying to rank up some more,

Added you there (EtcherSketcher) I'll be on for a few hours if any new guys want help leveling up.

I'm online now but it'll be a half hour probably before I can join anyone, still sorting out a few bits.

• Advertisement

I'm online now but it'll be a half hour probably before I can join anyone, still sorting out a few bits.

Doing his hair :rolleyes:

Doing his hair :rolleyes:

Trying them challenge races :pac:

And my hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Trying them challenge races :pac:

What now?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    What now?

The 500k exploit.

The 500k exploit.

Is not half that what you have bet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'll be on in half an hour-ish

Is not half that what you have bet though.

Yep, I was just calling it such because the end result is 500k cash.

Yep, I was just calling it such because the end result is 500k cash.

You can do it with both characters. And then there is the wait until the next day.

You can do it with both characters. And then there is the wait until the next day.

Yeah, did that

#winning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Anyone else have trouble claiming the 500k pre order bonus? Got it in story mode but not online!

• Advertisement

Yeah, did that

#winning :pac:

We'll be throwing sticky bombs like there is no tomorrow!

Actually we did that anyways. :pac:

I'm off for a while now anyway chaps, maybe I'll see you around some time.

How does dinner sound? Pick you up at 8?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just started a crew only game online if anyones around

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Axwell wrote: »
    Just started a crew only game online if anyones around

Ill be around at 11.15 anyway :)

Oh and ill add a few of ye in the next few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

On now if there's a crew session going on.

Edit: Anyone else getting error messages?

Online anyway if theres anything happening...

J. Marston wrote: »
    On now if there's a crew session going on.

Edit: Anyone else getting error messages?

Add me - gamertag in sig
    I have a session for crew open

Anyone else having issues with the mic...i can see Axwell is chatting but cant hear anything...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I need to get my mic back tomorrow.

Everyone chatting away and I can't :(.

Advertisement