Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 17-11-14

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Did the contract signing end in a DQ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Anyone else think the New Day will be heels?
    There’s scope there to make it more sinister than it appears…going overboard with the preaching to the point of shoving it down fans throats, preaching to wrestlers than ganging up on them
    A face faction would look out of place at the moment with no other groups to feud with, assuming the Authority breaks up after Sunday (Don’t think Kofi & co, new & improved or not, as faces would be strong enough to challenge the Authority if it is still around)
    There is even an opportunity for Wyatt to be involved with them, down the road, given the nature of the gimmick…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

3 x's I meant, sorry. I noticed that as soon as I typed it. Thankfully I don't remember III so well.

Aye but couldn't turn down an opportunity to take the piss. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm actually very interested too see what this new day thing will play out as!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's the all black remake of Dr Horrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I now want to watch Dr. Horrible!

followed by Commentary! The Musical.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Aye but couldn't turn down an opportunity to take the piss. :D
    Sometimes I think it would be more dangerous if I DIDN'T take the piss. Anyway, you got the gist of my original point I'm sure. The end of the 1980s feels recent sometimes.

Advertisement