Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 17-11-14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm not impressed that Sheamus has been written out of the pay per view, and the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

^^ totally agree with all this! Actually thought I wrote it for a second! :pac:

It's crap, like. I mean, I was looking forward to seeing him in the main event for this month again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

something on raw makes the front page of rte.ie

206bfd2.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have noticed it on a few sites actually.

Was worried the cat was drugged though. Looked so tired all show...

• Advertisement

Entertainment had it this morning as well, with a link to the video of The Miz and Damien Sandow. Does anyone here have anything to do with them? I know Rovert said he had contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Yeah writing out Sheamus was a bit strange, especially when you consider everything they've put Ziggler through in the last month and yet he's still going to fight on. Wonder what the thinking behind it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,121 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

andyman wrote: »
    I thought Cesaro turned for a split second.

I was hoping Cesaro would be on Team Cena, he would be better than Rowan imo

Anyone else not liking the Ambrose Vs. Bray feud

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I'm not impressed that Sheamus has been written out of the pay per view, and the main event.

Wouldn't be shocked to seer him get involved and screw Cena. I just can't see anybody else on team cena turning heel, Ziggler, Show and Ryback all been done quite a bit recently.

Sheamus on team authority would be a great fit.

I find it a bit strange that the other 2 are in the main event and he isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,121 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be shocked to seer him get involved and screw Cena. I just can't see anybody else on team cena turning heel, Ziggler, Show and Ryback all been done quite a bit recently.

Sheamus on team authority would be a great fit.

And as Cena didn't come and help any of his team during their matches, so Sheamus has good reason too :p unless Rowan is part of HHH's plan B or C or D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Loughc wrote: »
    It's Raw they have to fill the time some how. I wouldn't be reading too much into it. I can see them getting bored of Ryback once Reigns comes back.

I dunno, I still reckon it was a test for something, if you want to fill time you don't pick Ryback and it was very strange to see him take so many power moves.

Might have been as simple as a test to see how he goes in a longer match and Cesaro decided he was going to make himself look good not just Ryback.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

why is Mark Henry wrestling and not Cesaro?
    Mark Henry has been terrible since 1996 yet here he is, taking up a FAR BETTER wrestlers spot for no good reason.

oh sorry, he had a run with the bad title that was surprisingly not shit which lasted a few months. And they wonder why they can't get anyone new over..

That and Henry isn't thick enough to publicly bad mouth Cena and WWE booking :pac:

I got to watch the whole show and enjoyed most of it.

What I didn't like:

Genuinely haven't a clue what the whole Grumpy Cat thing was about. No interest in anything to do with the Bellas and Rose v the Bunny is bad.

The feel of the rest of the show with so many people involved in the storyline around the main event at Survivor Series added a lot to the show. Team Authority taking people out and team Cena finally forming at the end were great.

Good to see Harper as IC champ, Ziggler needs to move onto something new, hopefully not a feud with Harper though as Harper needs to be on a winning streak.

Never thought I would see the crowd and even myself happy/genuinely interested in Erik Rowan.

Hoping someone gets taken out of team Authority on Smackdown or early in the PPV to make Triple H join his own team.

Really liking Rusev's work these days as he shows more persnality than just letting Lana speak for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Heard a rumour that triple h got a Job with a top sports company so losing Sunday would be the oblivious way to write him out of wwe

27424758d1394748813-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Missed Raw and haven't caught up yet, but I saw this and its amazing
    https://gfycat.com/IndelibleBlushingBuck#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

D-FENS wrote: »
    I hate singles matches at Survivor Series, should be traditional 4 or 5 man team matches the whole night.
    I remember the first one in ’87, with the tag match involving 20 lads, madness and f*ck all actual wrestling but, like the Rumble, great to watch.
    I think the SS concept is brilliant for building up storylines/feuds, and prolonging them without actual one on one matches / title matches
    The concept they used in ’90 was brilliant, the face/heel survivors in each match teaming up for one last match at the end

SS_90.jpg

Just spotted this as well on the wiki page - Rick Rude was replaced by Haku after being suspended by WWF President Jack Tunney for insulting the mother of the Big Boss Man; in reality, the "suspension" explained Rude's departure from the WWF over a dispute. – Now that’s how you walk out of a company, CM Punk! :D

Great memories of this. Takers debut I believe

When Cena goes on a ra ra ra speech we probably all feel like this.

Y5vPIiy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

I know this ppv is free but not having at least one more traditional tag match or world title match is just odd. Maybe they'll announce something on smack down. There are so many guys to choose from to make decent teams

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Just leaving this here;

XuF1o8k.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

WWE 2K15 graphics looking good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm confused now. I didn't see a contract being signed. :pac:

Better hope Miz and Mizdow split before Rumble or Mizdow will have no chance of winning, if he has to eliminate himself.

Seeing the Bellas match reminded me that next Monday will be about the end of Brie's servitude. I'm sure everyone was really wondering about that

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

aw come on that Bellas storyline has been nothing but gold. Reminded me of the Macho Man - DDP feud of 97. So many memorable moments and who can forget all the deadly catchphrases such as "Its me, #Briemode" and "you are a sister".
    It totally hasnt been a complete waste of everyones time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Yeah writing out Sheamus was a bit strange, especially when you consider everything they've put Ziggler through in the last month and yet he's still going to fight on. Wonder what the thinking behind it was.

More like what they have put Ziggler through the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Great memories of this. Takers debut I believe

Yep.
    Sadly, also the Gobbledy Gooker's....

Also, 12 of the wrestlers who appeared that night have since passed away

I would have thought that it was more, for some reason. That was one of the first pay per views that I ever saw as a child, on a rented video. I probably wasn't even in primary school yet. But yeah, you know you're getting older when the WrestleMania numbers go into 3 numerals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

know you're getting older when the WrestleMania numbers go into 3 numerals.

WMIII? :pac:

• Advertisement

3 x's I meant, sorry. I noticed that as soon as I typed it. Thankfully I don't remember III so well.

Advertisement