Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry decides it's an island (seriously)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

An awful lot of simmering resentment in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

I picture every local politician in Kerry being a Healy-Rae clone, all public utterances done in high-dudgeon and nothing but cute-hoorism behind closed doors. I would hang the bloody lot of them if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Seems the only way to get the government to fix the f**king road, is to make the county an island. Extreme measures for extreme situations!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Packrat

I picture every local politician in Kerry being a Healy-Rae clone, all public utterances done in high-dudgeon and nothing but cute-hoorism behind closed doors. I would hang the bloody lot of them if I could.

You lack an imagination then. Also, - You are wrong. And stupid.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Sounds like they need monorail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

If they were to get extra funding or some special European grant,would they still not be Reliant on counties Limerick and Cork to actually do the work of bypassing the Towns?

One of the best things about the boom,IMO,was the drastic improvement in our road networks,but I Think it is also absolutely scandalous that our second and third biggest cities are not joined up by motorway-get the fukkin finger out.

Advertisement