Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's So Great About Enigma?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

rb25 wrote: »

For example, where would I ask a question like the following in the current set of threads?

"Can I use a Raspberry Pi to control my Amika Alien 2 Triple tuner?"

Might be straightforward but I'm not sure if it should go under a Raspberry heading or an firmware heading.
    that would go here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057182938

:D could not resist that

But on a serious note as pointed out this was a question about enigma 2
    not the AA2 so to describe it as four seprate threads about AA2 is a little misleading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

I understood the biggest disadvantage of Spark compared to Enigma is that you only get "now and next" on the EPG - did I get that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

gizmo555 wrote: »
    I understood the biggest disadvantage of Spark compared to Enigma is that you only get "now and next" on the EPG - did I get that right?
    Could be wrong but I think there is now a crossEPG for spark I think Nowso uploaded it in the spark thread
    Or also according to this doc its already built into the firmware
    http://www.lansor-it-services.com/satelite-tv/amiko-crossepg-and-cooltv-guide-explanation/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Okay, I won't merge the threads for now. By the way me asking the question wasn't an invitation to invite criticism of the moderators - the usual rules continue to apply

OP I am closing this thread - but if you feel the original topic requires further discussion feel free to start again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement