Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers and Discount codes - post all requests/offers here

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭G1032

I think 20% is the best you will get at the moment FitterRadio

Cheers! Looking that way. We get 20% with CI (I think). 40% is way nicer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭wheelo01

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi all,

Any Strava, Wahoo discount codes please? (will check them on Black Friday).

Thanks,
    Pa.

If you have a VPN, join strava from Brazil, I think it was 20 Euro per year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

If you have a VPN, join strava from Brazil

Does it work this way for existing accounts?

I've changed my VPN to Brasil, Chrome location to Sao Paolo and the same in Strava setting, yet it still shows e59.99

Alek wrote: »
    Does it work this way for existing accounts?

I've changed my VPN to Brasil, Chrome location to Sao Paolo and the same in Strava setting, yet it still shows e59.99

It works for existing accounts. Maybe try clearing cookies etc or trying in private tab.

Tried this to no avail. As soon as I log into my account the language changes to English and price to Euros

People reporting this is not working any longer... https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/strava-yearly-subscription-3468967

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'm fairly sure Strava caught into this back in the summer when it was first flagged

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

Weepsie wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure Strava caught into this back in the summer when it was first flagged

Yup, I think it only lasted a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 E34

I'm not sure if it still works but I gave a "Gift of a Strava Subscription", set the country to Brazil and then sent the gift to myself.

Was about €19 for the annual subscription and they cumulated if you redeemed more than one.

Takca wrote: »
    Yup, I think it only lasted a day or two.

This worked for me at the end of August. Might have just got lucky.

"Gift of a Strava Subscription", set the country to Brazil and then sent the gift to myself.

There is no option to set the country on the gift page:

https://store.strava.com/en/product/gift/?affiliate=&athlete_id=1961420&utm_campaign=&utm_content=&utm_source=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 E34

Alek wrote: »

Tried it there and the country dropdown on on the payment page. They've wised up as it was the Brazilian equivalent of about €19 and now its converting to €51.04.

Better than €59.99 all the same!

In Russian Rubles it is 45... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

folks - novice on this - but am thinking of getting the sub for my partner - he uses it on the free bit at the moment - what's the additional functionality and is it worth it (he cycles rarely but does a nice bit of walking in the hills, etc.).........or am I better off getting him a smartwatch!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

Better off with a watch. The additional functionality is mainly only worth it for people that want further analysis on their activities, or have access to the segment leaderboards. For someone just logging hillwalks, its going to be of very limited use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Plastik wrote: »
    Better off with a watch. The additional functionality is mainly only worth it for people that want further analysis on their activities, or have access to the segment leaderboards. For someone just logging hillwalks, its going to be of very limited use.

that's super - thanks so much for that feedback - much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Any sign of offers for Eurosport subscriptions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Seems to be no Strava BF deal.
    Galibier don't have one.

You almost expect all companies to have one nowadays in a way fair play to one's that don't give in. More than happy to pay, what's a very decent price for Galibier

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

dinneenp wrote: »
    Seems to be no Strava BF deal.
    Galibier don't have one.

You almost expect all companies to have one nowadays.

Galibier seem to take pride in not doing one. They actually only do one post drop rather than their standard two on BF.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Galibier seem to take pride in not doing one. They actually only do one post drop rather than their standard two on BF.

From their Facebook page:
    "It is our third annual BIKE Friday. No Afternoon post today. We are all going for a spin." with an image and "buy nothing. Bike Friday. Ride your bike"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭54and56

Don't suppose anyone has a discount for buying the Garmin Varia™ RTL515 on any of the established websites?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

54and56 wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone has a discount for buying the Garmin Varia™ RTL515 on any of the established websites?
    I had just posted this in the bargains thread

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/garmin-varia-rearview-radar-rtl515/rp-prod198090

• Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭54and56

Wow, glad I asked. Was just about to buy for €202 from Garmin direct but felt that was a sting of a price.

Ordered for €147.99 including 4 day delivery to Dublin.

I owe you a coffee/beer CantGetNoSleep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

54and56 wrote: »
    Wow, glad I asked. Was just about to buy for €202 from Garmin direct but felt that was a sting of a price.

Ordered for €147.99 including 4 day delivery to Dublin.

I owe you a coffee/beer CantGetNoSleep!!
    I bought the last version for around that much about two months ago. If you don't have an aero seatpost / and or have two bikes, it is worth buying the mount they have on CRC - it is a bit more stable than the included mount (although the included one does the job tbh)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Anyone have a code for Chain Reaction Cycles?

They send me codes every few weeks but they are all out of date so appreciate if anyone can pm me one if available?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Anyone got a discount code for Coillte annual pass?

Advertisement