Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers and Discount codes - post all requests/offers here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Anything in the way of a wiggle code?
    Is anyone else getting any codes? I've spent over €2k in the last 5 months and not a single code... got some bogus mail claiming extra % added to the platinum discount, but sure when you click through it's nothing really...

Maybe the codes go out to those they are trying to entice to spend more...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thing about Wiggle is they tend to focus on offering higher discounts for returning customers. They are currently running a 17% off deal for their Platinum customers (which is 5% more than the standard platinum discount). They do sometimes have 20% off deals, but you tend to get the best discounts with their sale items anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Any discounts for wiggle floating around?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Looking for a CRC voucher :) Anyone?

(there is a promotion for discounted items now, but I need to buy a full priced item)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Don't suppose anyone has a bike-discount.de or bike24.com code burning a hole in their inbox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Evening all..
    I can't find the thread but just wondering does anyone have a spare Wiggle discount code going a begging please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Spending over £100 stg?

koutoubia wrote: »
    Spending over £100 stg?

Yes, sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

ckeego wrote: »
    Evening all..
    I can't find the thread but just wondering does anyone have a spare Wiggle discount code going a begging please?

WIGGLE1 for £100 or WIGGLE2 for £200

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Threads merged :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I've a CRC €7 off (€70 minimum spend) valid until Fri 4th Dec if its of any use to anyone. PM me for code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭PaulieC

LpPepper wrote: »
    WIGGLE1 for £100 or WIGGLE2 for £200

This is for clothes only and it seems for the purposes of this promotion, shoes != clothes 😔

PaulieC wrote: »
    This is for clothes only and it seems for the purposes of this promotion, shoes != clothes 😔

Yes..I had hoped it would work on a Garmin Edge 520, but alas,no :(

Furthermore, they have withdrawn the Garmin from stock..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

ckeego wrote: »
    Yes..I had hoped it would work on a Garmin Edge 520, but alas,no :(

Furthermore, they have withdrawn the Garmin from stock..

https://www.canyon.com/en-ie/accessories/?2055944437&search=1#category=accessories&subcat=3414&id=59282 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭keoclassic

Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Raymzor

Any CRC vouchers for spend over 100e? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Raymzor wrote: »
    Any CRC vouchers for spend over 100e? Thanks

SALEJAN gets you €10 off spends over €70

CRCGIFT gets you €20 off spends over €149

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Raymzor

Thanks for the codes. unfortunately these two only work with Special Sale Items. Any other codes out there without restrictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wingknot

Planet x PR12DLETBELIGHT 12% off lights until 6th Jan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Hi
    has anyone got a CRC code they won't be using.

Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Has anyone any wiggle codes they're not using?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

Just wondering if anyone has a discount code for chainreactioncycles that they won't be using. Thanks in advance.

Mods - apologies if in the wrong place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

SALEJAN gets you €10 off spends over €70

CRCGIFT gets you €20 off spends over €149

Just used this Buying knee pads, elbow pads and 661 comp full face helmet, pre sale price was near €200 and with the code got it for €87.... Happy days!

Anyone have a CRC discount code they're not using?

TIA

Anyone have a wiggle or CRC code? I have a few tredz ones if someone wants to trade.

Probably not strictly ethical but if you have an alternate email address, there is €7 off for registering with CRC. (minimum spend €70) Once you register you'll get the unique discount code the following day by email, you can then use it with your current account. It worked for me 2 weeks ago but like I say is slightly unethical.

Its down the bottom of their page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Probably not strictly ethical but if you have an alternate email address, there is €7 off for registering with CRC. (minimum spend €70) Once you register you'll get the unique discount code the following day by email, you can then use it with your current account. It worked for me 2 weeks ago but like I say is slightly unethical.

Its down the bottom of their page.

Ditto for rose, but it's 10 off a 50 spend, and for signing up to their newsletter. Now they do charge shipping most of the time, but with some of their products coming in cheaper than CRC, etc. then the discount basically covers shipping if you're spending that much.

I tried that but never received the voucher. :-(

• Advertisement

I tried that but never received the voucher. :-(

It takes a day or two to arrive. Did you check the 'alternate' email address???

Advertisement